Reiza looking for rF2 modders to update trackpak/cars

The cars and tracks released by Reiza for rF2 were first sold several years ago. S397 has made several graphic updates to both cars and tracks since that time and Reiza has been unable to keep up due to their AMS2 workload. So, they are looking for experienced rF2 modders to help them update the car & track packs so that they shine like current S397 content.

I figured Reiza was too busy to update them

But why can't S397 just find the modders they need?

It's on their platform after all

Really weird

Really weird

S397 can't just go in and update others content I guess.

I did tag the quality modders in that thread though. There are people who already release great content that surely "deserves" a little freelance gig, both to help out us, and also get some extra money for the work they do :) Some of them are here as well @Heikki21 @DIGGA @cortinhas @Schumi21 (I guess), @Frederick Alonso @trollray @Nick9320 (<- Vanwall DLC).

People supporting rF2 for years through thick and thin. They surely would deserve a Brazilian Real or 10 :)

Really weird
People ask that all the time, especially about the menu icons where the cars are hidden under tarps. With the possible exception of the oldest ISI content, S397 can not touch other people's property. It would be like a Grocery Store changing the flavor of Coca Cola. rF2 in this sense is a storefront selling Reiza's product.
The one track they could update, is the Sao Paulo circuit. ISI bought that from Reiza years ago.

People ask that all the time, especially about the menu icons where the cars are hidden under tarps. With the possible exception of the oldest ISI content, S397 can not touch other people's property. It would be like a Grocery Store changing the flavor of Coca Cola. rF2 in this sense is a storefront selling Reiza's product.
The one track they could update, is the Sao Paulo circuit. ISI bought that from Reiza years ago.

Still seems very strange to me 397 treats Reiza like any other modders on the workshop.

I would've totally expected them to contract out the work and then take ownership over it.

Maybe with contract options to have them update it every once in a while.

But it sounds like 397 left the rights with Reiza to rF2 content.

That's very strange to me and I think at the professional level of Reiza-produced content we're seeing how it can turn into a negative situation.

Would've been better to have just contracted out the content and then took full ownership.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 323 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing