Reiza, is it possible to include the notes?

This was a feature I used A TON in RFactor 1 and GT Legends. and continue to do so in RF2. I believe GTR2 and Race 07 also had it and probably some other ones as well.

Keep track of changes, what to maybe change, lap times, behavior, car/game version number (since physics change), maybe some FFB settings, certain things to look out for on track with regards to the track itself and/or handling, notes about long run performance, etc. It can really make a huge difference and goes hand in hand with just the simple ability to even save setups in the first place.

It also helps a ton when loading a setup after joining a random session, or when servers constantly hop from track to track.

interface_setup_01.jpg

r_F2_240_i52500k_gtx770_utilisation_garage2.jpg

It will take a bit of work with the U.I. but I'm assuming it should be quite straightforward since all those other games (RF1, GTL, etc.) have it.

If anyone is wondering, I added the text in the pictures through Windows Paint just for a quick example.

P.S. Sorry for the misspelling of Reiza. Can't edit the title.

Last edited:
I also miss this feature very much, because over time I develope more than one setup for a track-car-combo, often to test different things and often without a gain in lap time. So when coming back to a track after a while, it's impossible to remember which setup was the best one.

Hope you get it implemented Reiza. :thumbsup: I trust in you. ;):D

Yes, very much needed, and I'm pretty sure it's already programmed into the game's engine (since RF1 has it) and that should make it much easier for Reiza to implement. For that reason (being already coded into the engine) I'm quite surprised this wasn't implemented from the beginning by Reiza, let alone still to this day. This really needs to be included.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back