Reiza Hints at the Future - rFactor 2 Engine to be used in 'Reiza 2018'?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Reiza Studios Teaser Image .jpg

Reiza Studios have released an interesting teaser on social media recently, hinting at "some exciting new things coming up on the horizon"..

Now to my eye this teaser image looks very much like a Reiza game using the rapidly improving rFactor 2 gMotor2 game engine, potentially hinting for the very first time that the upcoming and under development "Reiza 2018" project could be taking further advantage of the already close relationship between Reiza Studios original rFactor developers Image Space Incorporated.

Although purely speculation at this point, it is still rather refreshing to hear (or see) some news from Reiza Studios following wrapping of development of their Automobilista title, and this could well be the very first early signs of what's been going on behind the scenes of the well regarded Brazilian development team.

Now I'm only speculating that this is the rFactor 2 engine here, and frankly I could be well wide of the mark with this one... so I'll leave it to you to throw around your opinions in the comments section below!

Reiza Studios Teaser Image Twitter.jpg

Automobilista is a PC exclusive racing game from Reiza Studios, and can be purchased from the Steam network.

If you enjoy Automobilista then take your experience to the next level with RaceDepartment! Join in our brilliant online Racing Club to take part in organised online race events, or head over to the Automobilista Modding Forum to have a look through our community made content, or if this isn't enough to keep you occupied, check out the general AMS sub forum and involve yourself in our wonderful sim racing community.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

What do you make of the cryptic clue from Reiza? Looking forward to the new project? Let us know in the comments section below!

I dont care,internet is for free speach,toughs etc,deal whith
Again, you're STILL failing to see my point. Let's try this one more time. Baby steps.

"I dont care,internet is for free speach,toughs etc,deal whit"
Unless someone says something YOU disagree with, right? Like when Melanie said rF2 has a "fake DX11 graphics". Then you want them to get sued.

Don't you see how absurd your line of thought is?
It shouldn't take you more than 2 brain cells to see your own contradiction.

But hey, I give up. I can throw my arms up in the air and say "at least I tried" :thumbsup: :roflmao:

https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...used-in-reiza-2018.152128/page-8#post-2759896

Last edited:
I was quite disappointed when I've first seen this screenshot,as I'm not the biggest fan of rF2 graphics engine. But then I realized that if Studio-397 and Reiza will combine their efforts on development of gMotor2 we'll get the best sim on the market by far. Whatever way Reiza has selected, their next sim will be an instant buy for me.

Not in my country......:rolleyes:,remember,whats is ilegal in one contry in onther contry maybe legal,or dont have laws against that......but,sorry for all the mess.
Don't you see how absurd your line of thought is?
It shouldn't take you more than 2 brain cells to see your own contradiction.

But hey, I give up. I can throw my arms up in the air and say "at least I tried
Actualy my brain is theses 2 last weeks is very confused,i have lost one of my bests friends in a car crash,and today a friends dad as pass away,sorry for all.

Not in my country......:rolleyes:,remember,whats is ilegal in one contry in onther contry maybe legal,or dont have laws against that......but,sorry for all the mess
:) game sounds are intelectual property of creator .. falls under original works and it is protected even in Portugal :) .. check you 45/85 law ;) it doesnt matter if you use mic to record it or rip it directly of game ... Devs might not care about that as you are not selling the mod but it is how it is :)

Wrong,so i go to concert,record the sound,is ripped too?Is illegal record sounds from a game since when?You guys need to know more about laws,loool,even so,RRRE doenst own the Judd v8 sounds,you guys need to get a real life.....
I'm not judging if it's illegal or not (but it is illegal anyway), I'm saying that if you got it from another game it's ripped, no matter what way you used to make it happen. I dont have a problem with ripped stuff anyway but the creator should be more honest ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back