Reiza, has something incredible been done to the tyres?

Reiza,
I don't know what you have done, but it is remarkable. (Talking about Formula Extreme tyres).
Could you please confirm if you have changed something to make the AI use two different compounds during a race?

Since downloading v1.20 / 1.21, I have been setting up the Formula Extremes, and tweaking one or two settings ready for a full season of 100% race distances.

Over the last couple of days, I am suddenly realising that the AI are doing different length stints during the race! I don't believe I have EVER seen this in the gmotor engine games before, it is like gold dust!

At Interlagos (71laps), the AI pitted first between laps 32 & 36; then on their second stint they pitted only 20 laps later, between lap 52 & 56. They then raced to the end. GDB shows medium & hard tyres available - this would fit with 32 and 20 lap stints.

In Austria (71 laps), it was a similar story but less of a difference (20 and 22 lap stints), GDB shows soft & supersoft, so maybe there is less difference between them?

Please, please, it would help massively in setting up my offline racing, if you could confirm if it is the tyres causing this, or something else, as I always strive to match my strategy & performance to that of the AI.

These Extreme cars are absolutely awesome, thanks :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years