Reiza..controller question

From what i have read rf1 will be going to steam and the 3 controller limit has been improved to 5..or was it 6 limit.so that confirms it is possible for gsc to do the same??? Im still having issues with that..even though i have successfly mapped my button box using joy commander via simvibe when i launch gsc my pedals then do not work.I have read that usb has to be pluged in right order,have tried switching that up but still have not been successful :(. So up to know i dont use the button box,though at times i forget to unplug it after a rf2 session and then have to restart gsc as it screws things up completely.Is there plans..or is there a controller limit fix coming in next update?? And..if there is ,will it be a steam only change??as I am not through steam as of yet,and not sure i'll change.

Agreed, it is apparently in the new steam version of rFactor, so it does look like it might be an option for GSCE too. It would be a big improvement to have more controllers recognised, how about it Reiza? :)

Thank you so much for your prompt reply Reiza!! Your last sentence sparked a hopeful wish:). So ISI might/will release the code???That would really be awesome news and I'm sure many users of gsc would be eternally grateful. :). Keep up the great work ,I continually try to get fellow league simmers to try gsc so they too can see that its not just eye candy that makes a great driving Sim,I have a few but continually come back to gsc..it may be on a older engine but now its a supercharged engine :).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 126 13.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 66 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.8%