Reiza Associates Club.... would you?

Msportdan

@Simberia
As a evolution of my "reiza charging thread" the following statement was made by the devs.....

We have ideas, as previously hinted upon of opening up a crowdfunding campaign to boost our budget - this would go into everything, from developing extra content & features for GSC but also (and mainly) beyond it - stuff such as funding for source code licensing & development, car & track licenses for new projects, bringing in more devs to the team as well as boosting the paycheck for the existing ones.

The idea is more towards an "associates club", with a private forum where members would for instance be able to participate in development topics, try out beta builds, get a few souvenirs and even discounts on future products. That could work, but it would require hundreds, if not thousands of contributors (assuming memberships ranging from 10-50 USD) to be a worthwhile venture.

Anyway, sharing these thoughts as maybe it´s an opportunity for more ideas on how we could make it work, and if people would really be behind it.

What i want to do is create a more viable and accurate poll reflecting what Reiza could do. What i may do is create a link through steam to this to get more feedback, if okay with Reiza?

i would be up for it as long as a well place development plan was in place and made public,
So i knew what i was getting into :)
Would make more sense for a future game tho imo, hoping there will be ;)

I have posted a poll at SRE to feel the motivation of my teamates and they are REALLY motivated to help Reiza (virtually, more than 1100 dollars collected in less than 24h). Come on guys, I am sure we can collect enough funds!!!
If every admin does this (I mean motivates his troups) in his own league, It is not so hard to success!

Last edited:
I have posted a poll at SRE to feel the motivation of my teamates and they are REALLY motivated to help Reiza (virtually, more than 1100 dollars collected in less than 24h). Come on guys, I am sure we can collect enough funds!!!
If evey admin does this in his own league, It is not so hard to success!

lol we have ~30 drivers on our gtr2 leagues and theres noone who is able to spend just one [MOD Edit: Watch your language] euro for our own game server... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Reiza's sims, and am sympathetic to the needs of small developers. Whatever you guys choose to do, I'll happily support.

Getting over the hump and into an engine that has some sustainability, both technically and financially (paid DLC) would have to be priority #1 (doesn't exist at the moment). Subsidizing that cost with GSC DLC, and associates club memberships sounds like a fairly good idea. Once you have something to play, perhaps graduate up to Greenlight and generate the revenue to finish the game.

The guys at ShadowracingRSA are all in...
We have 50+ registered drivers and they would all put in something to improve the game. Just say when and how much. We have spoken about this very thing a few times in my league and would be happy to assist Reiza.;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%