Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 in Monza

INTRODUCTION:

Hi guys.
First of all, I am very new in this simracing so do not expect a serious proposal, but I'm enjoying the fact of creating your own setups according to the comfort of driving, the circuit and without losing competitiveness!
Well, monza is one of my favorite circuits and I can compete more or less doing average times 1: 49: X with the Nissan.
During a random race, in second position, a Reiter passed me on the main straight at 280km / h, making average times 1: 47: X, so since then I use my efforts to complete my first setup with this car apparently so fast.
I do not know how to adjust everything haha so I share it here in case anyone wants to contribute.

SETUP:

The car is not as easy to drive as the Nissan, but with errors on the track, I achieve the same times, with the parameters that I have retouched I have achieved the following changes:
Rapidly straight.
Something more stable in braking and entry to curve.
You can complete Ascari very fast.
However, it is very punishing to stop braking, the curves 6/7 become very complicated

if someone wants to help me to continue with the setup is welcome.
I thank you in advance

Attachments

• GallardoTesting.json
    1.7 KB · Views: 876
Love this car but its very difficult for me find a solution to reach 1.47. this car needs much more handling for me but i can't create It by setup :D

almost got 48.3

Updated
48.5 but ascari is a pain....man a real F pain lol .
you won't push that much in a race at Ascari , 99% of time go wide and if you touch the inside curb you just fly.
the car doesn't like curbs at all ...maybe just the t1 because is a very slow corner ,lesmo 1-2 need too much trail braking just to settle the car,she's really NERVOUS
i think i cannot help you man :/

Last edited:
almost got 48.3

Updated
48.5 but ascari is a pain....man a real F pain lol .
you won't push that much in a race at Ascari , 99% of time go wide and if you touch the inside curb you just fly.
the car doesn't like curbs at all ...maybe just the t1 because is a very slow corner ,lesmo 1-2 need too much trail braking just to settle the car,she's really NERVOUS
i think i cannot help you man :/

Thanks for your comment! it's enough help!
I'm still working on the setup getting the 48:7, as I have something clearer I share!

Thanks for your comment! it's enough help!
I'm still working on the setup getting the 48:7, as I have something clearer I share!
yo man ive done 47.7 durin the race with your setup!
later i wanna try on the month event, for now ive made a 48.5 but the setup its pretty good for me ty

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%