Resource icon

Tracks Reims-Gueux 1,0 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
just in case, as a reference, this what the tarmac looked like.
3ca454841a42adc357b9a0e9a11142ff.jpg

screenshot_gpl67_mclaren_reims_3-3-119-6-6-9-jpg.294596

I agree, the whole colour balance of the track is somehow off, tarmac has a green tint to it and everything looks as if there's a faded blue layer added to everything, up to a point were I'd advice you to check your monitors settings, maybe it is just set up wrong.

(repetition of the tarmac texture is also awfully obvious)

Could the pit boxes be fixed, please? There is no red box to stop in, so you are not refuel, change tires, or fix damage during a race. I enjoy this track but I wish it had functioning pit stalls like other tracks.

I am a member of the association which is restoring the Reims Gueux circuit, and I love the work you have done. I can have access to historical circuit data. Based on your data, I would like to be able to create an interwar version with a passage through the village of Gueux. How can we work together?

Last edited:
I am a member of the association which is restoring the Reims Gueux circuit, and I love the work you have done. I can have access to historical circuit data. Based on your data, I would like to be able to create an interwar version with a passage through the village of Gueux. How can we work together?
Ask these guys:
https://www.overtake.gg/threads/1938-reims-gueux-grand-prix.267418/

Noticed the quality of the 3 tracks @rmi_wood is the better modder. Gilles is btw more a converter, a modder who convert tracks from old race sims to AC.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back