Reik vs Sean ( Splitscreen )

Hi my Friends.. im working today a little bit with Splitscreen :) looks fine, but the qualy is a bit crap. need to rendering this video 2 times, but im working on it.

In the future i want to pick some guys before the main race start and make a splitscreen video. normally i use this, when i not know why iam so slow to use this with a second monitor.

u can send me ur hotlaps per mail cramlow@dj-psy.org or post it anywhere. and i pick random some guys :)

click 720p the qly will be a bit better :)

btw sry u can see my car a bit. its the Superpole Qly cant remove this slow crap car :D

cya -CR-

Yeah only bus stop and LaSource (I mean last hairpin) made the difference. Else it would have been very close.

thx very much for this vid Christian!!! Nice work!

If you need replay files from differnet guys you may also request the files from them. I'm sure everybody will be proud to send his file to you to appear in a vid. :)

Nice Christian, :good:
but they are twins?:D
about learn is possible have this video before race? so I/we can learn something (line, gears) and have one chance more :D

PS we are becoming more professional congrats all

thank u all 4 ur nice words :) that give me more motivation to make a lot more of this :) thank u i hope i become replays after the practice race on wednesday. so i want create a prefect lap ( reik mostly ) vs a normal 1:20 or 1:19 time . hope it helps :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 167 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%