Reflections have gone CSP/SOL

Not sure what changed but if I go to a wet track, like Anglesey (ie proper wet track config) I no longer get reflections. What have I done? Same track below. Top is how it is now.. CSP 1.39 and SO 1.42
Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_rally_anglesey_31-1-120-12-56-49.jpg
Screenshot_camaro_irocz_1990_s1_anglesey_11-1-120-14-20-52.jpg

Try and load a different graphics preset, or change filter for a race. Then go back to what you want. Also do you have the proper wet versions of the track? Some don't work for me. Anglesey wet is my go-to to check it is working. Try and see.

Last edited:
Had the same issue with CSP 1.40 and SOL 1.42. Went back to CSP 1.36 and I have reflections again.

Which brings me to my question (coming back to AC after two years and have to re-learn everything):

- if a wet track is loaded, I will get spray and reflections even in clear weather? I remember seeing a mod for LA Canyons "WetFX road surface for LA Canyons" mentioning an automatic transition from wet to dry when it stops raining:

"Of course the "extension" subfolder has a role to play in this and it has to be present in the respective layout for the wetFX to work in CSP and make the road change from wet to dry in sync with Sol. "

Does this work with SOL in general? So, load a wet track, see a lot of spray and reflections when raining and dry track when it is not?

I also remember reading about Wet mod being "static". Obviously, it is SOL that should do "the magic"? Confused...

Thanks for any insight! :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 360 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing