Redo Hungary Qual or not? State what you would prefer pls!

Hello,

I made this topic after consulting if it would be okay and ill give the reasons for it. Hungary is not a track favourite among most drivers (me included) and this was also shown in the reschedule topic by some drivers. Made a new one on advice so it would be clear. Apart from this reason i would prefer not to redo Qual for these reasons.

1: Saves testing time and getting into and switching between Qual and Race rhythm again and everybody can just focus on Race alone for this track when it comes around again.

2: It wouldn't rlly be fair to the drivers who put in good laps in the original Qual.

Believe it or not, i would say the same thing if i started at the back.

This is just an opinion and you are allowed to agree or disagree. Please state what you would like so the Admins can make an informed decision.

thank you.

Even though I was in the back of the grid I would agree with you, as I think like that everyone could just focus on the race part again, which may result also in a closer and also a SAFER race.

Quali will have to be re done now, because the back of the grid penalties people had for Hungary where applied at Spa. Thus whoever had a back of the grid penalty will unfairly be starting at the back by getting one penalty applied to them twice.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back