Rediscovering R3E

Hi guys, for some reason R3E slipped under my radar but after playing it the last few days and testing some cars in the store im pretty impressed.
Previous to that i would have had sims like AC,GSCE and iracing as my favourite physics [althought i dont play iracing anymore] at the top of my personal list in terms of physics and ffb.
Recently i fell into the hype trap of pcars, enjoyed it to a point but then after 50 hours of gametime ive come to the conclusion its just too easy to get away with stuff you really shouldnt in real life,good racing game but not a true sim imho.
I had played R3E over a year ago id estimate and didnt give it much time but this time round i have and it just feels good out of the box, the sounds are just incredible, the way you can hear/feel the transmission fight for grip underneath you is just great.
Im probably going to buy some content on steam.
Im just wondering what others who have played the likes of AC,GSCE,rfactor etc feel about R3E physics and ffb?
It seems to be a sim that a lot of people dismiss and dont have on their radar just like myself.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 47 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 105 13.9%