Redirect

redirecting a thread is fine, but Im not totally up on the ways and means of computer jargon, so redirecting my question to a huge page of info to answer one question seems totally unfair on newbie and not so bright people like myself. Would it be not simpler just to answer? It would take a few words, less time and oxygen used! Yes I'm being sarcastic!

There is a designated thread for questions regarding the game. I've already told you many times to please post future queries in there, especially if they're tiny questions (like how to make a pitstop) that really don't warrant the creation of a new thread. It also keeps the forum more tidy.

There is a designated thread for questions regarding the game. I've already told you many times to please post future queries in there, especially if they're tiny questions (like how to make a pitstop) that really don't warrant the creation of a new thread. It also keeps the forum more tidy.
It wasn't just how to make a pit stop, was it, that's quite easy, but how to refuel.
That's ok, I appreciate the threads, don't see anywhere about pit stops, but I'll keep looking, it's the reason I haven't licensed and joined online yet,
Sorry if I'm too much trouble, don't mean to be.

Refueling is involved in the "how to make a pitstop" process. I answered your query in the FAQ thread.
You're not too much trouble, you just need to remember to post in the appropriate area.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%