RedBull X2010

Cars RedBull X2010 1.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,

Is the S1 still working with the latest AC version ?
I unpacked the two urd_redbull_x2010 folders into the AC's cars directory, but only the standard version of the car is showing up.

Am I missing something ?

I have tried unpacking this a few times with no success. I download and unpack into assetto corsa - cars(where other mod cars are) and it shows as unknown in car selector. When I click on the unknown, nothing loads and I am unable to select the car. Any advice would be much appreciated!

I figure this is worth sharing, but having the Tag "singleseater" and "F1" in the car UI disable the A.I. headlights.

You have to go to Content Manager, Open car in content tab and delete the tag "singleseater" and "F1" from the car's UI to get the A.I. headlights working! Why?... Your guess is good as my!

When i download this i get a .rar file and i can't install the mod on assetto corsa meanwhile other people seem like they get a folder. Might there be a reason to this? And how can i fix it?

Last edited:
Hello i have downloaded the cars and i did the same thin with the s version and the normal version but when i launch the game i cant select the s version because its not there. Can you help me?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%