RedBull Ring

Tracks RedBull Ring 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
sergio hundo submitted a new resource:

RedBull Ring - Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07

RedBull Ring

Conversion from GTR2 for Race 07 by Sergio Hundo

This track is hosted in http://****************:200/GTR2/?search=spielberg+, with the name "Spielberg", without a Read Me file that points the track creator. I leaved in main folder the screen load of GTR2 version for that author know and contact me and i want leave all the credits to this people for doing a great job on this track. We thank you for this great job! Congratulations !

If the original creator of the...

Read more about this resource...

For those who downloaded the track with the name of the main folder of the track "RedBull Ring v.1.0", just remove the "v.1.0" part. Sorry for the mistake and thanks for understanding.

sergio hundo updated RedBull Ring with a new update entry:

Fixed issue about cars sliding in sand exhaust areas.

Fixed issue about cars sliding in sand exhaust areas of the track. All areas fixeds. Now, the cars no more will slides. The player will control the car normaly, but like in sand ground.
P.S.: The previous fix was 1.0, but I made a mistake putting in the title 1.01. This update, therefore, is the correct sequence.

"I will be back..."

Read the rest of this update entry...

sergio hundo updated RedBull Ring with a new update entry:

Fixed issue about cars sliding in sand exhaust areas.

Fixed issue about cars sliding in sand exhaust areas of the track. All areas fixeds. Now, the cars no more will slides. The player will control the car normaly, but like in sand ground.
P.S.: The previous fix was 1.0, but I made a mistake putting in the title 1.01. This update, therefore, is the correct sequence.

"I will be back..."

Read the rest of this update entry...

In my review of the RedBull Ring track for Race07, I was wrong about the reason for the wild curbs when driving the low tight cars such as the FormulaRR.

Some of the curbs are designed with a high lengthwise rib or rail. Lowering the amplitude and lengthening the bump values can make them less harsh. DECREASING RUMBLE GRIP, not increasing grip, also helps tame them.
values I play with now...

RumbleDryGrip=0.3
RumbleWetGrip=0.3
RumbleBumpAmp=0.010
RumbleBumpLen=9.0

Unfortunately I cannot edit my review of the track.

In my review of the RedBull Ring track for Race07, I was wrong about the reason for the wild curbs when driving the low tight cars such as the FormulaRR.

Some of the curbs are designed with a high lengthwise rib or rail. Lowering the amplitude and lengthening the bump values can make them less harsh. DECREASING RUMBLE GRIP, not increasing grip, also helps tame them.
values I play with now...

RumbleDryGrip=0.3
RumbleWetGrip=0.3
RumbleBumpAmp=0.010
RumbleBumpLen=9.0

Unfortunately I cannot edit my review of the track.
I updated the file with these settings. Thank you.

Hmm, this track has a lot of issues:

1. Driving through the pit lane the car shakes a lot. On the track itself I feel constant vibrations in the wheel as well.
2. The ribbed red curbstones and higher yellow curbs are instant death, touching those even the slightest bit causes massive wheel-spin.
3. Coasting make the sound crackle.
4. Sometimes the AI cars make weird high pitched vibrating sounds when driving over the curbs.

Otherwise, the track looks great, but in its current state is is not good and I cannot recommend it.

Hmm, this track has a lot of issues:

1. Driving through the pit lane the car shakes a lot. On the track itself I feel constant vibrations in the wheel as well.
2. The ribbed red curbstones and higher yellow curbs are instant death, touching those even the slightest bit causes massive wheel-spin.
3. Coasting make the sound crackle.
4. Sometimes the AI cars make weird high pitched vibrating sounds when driving over the curbs.

Otherwise, the track looks great, but in its current state is is not good and I cannot recommend it.
I will do an update in the future to fix these issues. Thank you for letting me know about these track issues.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 332 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%