Tracks REDBULL RING 2X SKIN PACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

REDBULL RING 2X SKIN PACK - STYRIAN / AUSTRIAN GP SKINS.

Please find enclosed 2 skins for the STYRIAN / AUSTRIAN GP's
These are a combination of assetts from @blackcelica, @ClimaxF1 and @Daniel Paez.
The combined efforts to give you all the best version we can jointly muster up to give you all the best realism and experience possible.
Round 2 now included with Heineken and Crypto.com sponsors.View attachment 485394View attachment 485395[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there

I think there's a big difference between downloading logos from the net, copy and pasting them and using my scratch made textures which I definitely do not consent at all.

I did also mention that there is no other way for me to upload my podium with out the full dds.

Reworking a track takes a lot more effort as apposed to pasting some logos.

With the exception of my podium, which I said you can use, please remove all my textures and edits from your download!

Last edited:
Hi there

I think there's a difference between downloading logos from the net, copy and pasting them and using my scratch made textures which I definitely do not consent at all.

I did also mention that there is no other way for me to upload my podium with out the full dds.

With the exception of my podium, which I said you can use, please remove all my textures and edits from your download!

Hi there

I think there's a difference between downloading logos from the net, copy and pasting them and using my scratch made textures which I definitely do not consent at all.

Please remove all my textures and edits from your download!
Surely this can just be left as a joint venture? you have been named and your podium is the best version and deserves to be included. Can't there be just a virtual handshake so everyone can move on.? Your assets are in mine, mine are in yours, daniels in both. It is not worth the stress.

Surely this can just be left as a joint venture? you have been named and your podium is the best version and deserves to be included. Can't there be just a virtual handshake so everyone can move on.? Your assets are in mine, mine are in yours, daniels in both. It is not worth the stress.
Do you know how long it took me to create all those textures, I did not spend all that time so that they can be taken.

Just the tarmac took me several versions to get the right one. Same goes for all my textures and edits, several hours of testing and creating to get the best result.

I have a simple rule here on RD, I don't upload any scratch made textures or edits, it's a insult to the creator.

Logos can be down loaded very easily and take no time at all.

Hopefully you understand this and will remove my textures please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline