RedBull Racing Turkish GP Special Honda Livery Pack

Skins RedBull Racing Turkish GP Special Honda Livery Pack 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
lukamesecfanboy submitted a new resource:

RedBull Racing Turkish GP Special Honda Livery Pack - RBR's special livery for the Turkish GP in tribute of Honda

PICTURES
View attachment 507968View attachment 507969View attachment 507970
MOD DESCRIPTION
Today morning, RedBull Racing revealed the nose of their special livery for the Turkish GP. This livery is based on that teaser and it is not the official livery as it has not yet been released (hence the version number 0.5 and not 1.0). This mod WILL be updated once the actual livery is released. I will also add the potential new drivers' suits...

Read more about this resource...

lukamesecfanboy updated RedBull Racing Turkish GP Special Honda Livery Pack with a new update entry:

Redbull Racing Turkish GP Pack (Livery + Suits)

NEW CONTENT
I updated the livery to make it look almost like the official one with a few minor exceptions which will be fixed in the next update tomorrow. I have also added the white driver suits. I'll try to reduce the file size in the next update as well.

PICTURES
View attachment 508266View attachment 508267View attachment 508268View attachment 508269View attachment 508270

Read the rest of this update entry...

lukamesecfanboy updated RedBull Racing Turkish GP Special Honda Livery Pack with a new update entry:

Redbull Racing Turkish GP Pack v1.2

NEW CONTENT
- The gradient on the halo
- The drivers' names on the suits are now in Japanese
- Various minor fixes
- File size has been significantly reduced

ISSUES
Most of the issues are due to the mapping of the decal file (e.g. if I change the Telcel's logo to white it'll be white both on the front wing and halo, making it impossible to see on the wing and vice-versa)

NEXT UPDATE
The next update will include the white T-shirts and other potential minor fixes...

Redbull Racing Turkish GP Pack v1.3

NEW CONTENT
- White T-shirts for the garage crew (I don't think they actually use them irl but I thought it would be a cool addition to the mod)
- Minor fixes concerning decals, most notably the Telcel logo is now white to be visible on the onboard but not the front wing and the RedBull logo under the halo is now the way it looks on the car
- More accurate boots

PICTURES
View attachment 508666View attachment 508667View attachment 508668
This...

Redbull Racing Turkish GP Pack v1.3

NEW CONTENT
- White T-shirts for the garage crew (I don't think they actually use them irl but I thought it would be a cool addition to the mod)
- Minor fixes concerning decals, most notably the Telcel logo is now white to be visible on the onboard but not the front wing and the RedBull logo under the halo is now the way it looks on the car
- More accurate boots

PICTURES
View attachment 508670View attachment 508671View attachment 508672...

I downloaded the 1.3 update and copied and pasted it into the game's folder, but I don't have the black gradient on the halo. Why ?

Since Codies released the official livery I use this mod for the white suits and the garage crew :)
Everything works great except a few things:
  • The white suit in career mode still has the blue shoulders
  • Screenshot_1.png
  • The garage crew has white shirts but everything is blurry, missing mipmaps ?
  • Screenshot_2.png
  • That's about it :)

Since Codies released the official livery I use this mod for the white suits and the garage crew :)
Everything works great except a few things:
I'm pretty sure, even with Zhou and this mod, you've install the mod before the patch and the patch erase minimap of our mod, try to reinstall it now

I'm pretty sure, even with Zhou and this mod, you've install the mod before the patch and the patch erase minimap of our mod, try to reinstall it now
I managed to fix Zhou's helmet but with this mod I can't even export the textures manually from the mod's folder, says data does not match. (Although for the shoulders I just exported the textures from Verstappen's suit)
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back