RedBull Racing RB16B turkish GP white livery RSS2021

Skins RedBull Racing RB16B turkish GP white livery RSS2021 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
xNimus submitted a new resource:

RedBull Racing RB16B turkish GP white livery - The Turkish GP livery for the RB16B

The Turkish GP livery for the RB16B, Red Bull Racing F1 team.
with both Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez their cars.

Please note that this is a Work In Progress.

we only have seen the front and rear wing so far, so i had to imagine the rest kinda. so i did my best :)

for the livery i used the base livery made by @Marco17_ok - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-hybrid-2021-redbull-rb16b-2021-skin.41190/

Read more about this resource...

Here's some wrong colour/missing sponsor's mate
On the front wing end plate, there's Mob1l sponsors, the Rauch should be white, on the badgeboard there's Tezos sponsor's, and the rear wing i think it's have the original colour not white, and the yellow on the bull more orange (I don't know, maybe it's just about lighting)

Sorry if it's too much, just want to help to fix it

Attachments

• 1633616887741.png
    1633616887741.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 1633617252300.png
    1633617252300.png
    628 KB · Views: 195
Here's some wrong colour/missing sponsor's mate
On the front wing end plate, there's Mob1l sponsors, the Rauch should be white, on the badgeboard there's Tezos sponsor's, and the rear wing i think it's have the original colour not white, and the yellow on the bull more orange (I don't know, maybe it's just about lighting)

Sorry if it's too much, just want to help to fix it
Thx for finding these flaws! Ill try to fix them as soon as i have time

What's your problem now? Lewis needs points for his 8th title

(and no I am not a Hamilton fanboy but a die-hard Ferrari fan)
Ok, i just kinda picked it up as some sort of an insult. Sorry if i reacted a bit mad

I am just a passionate verstappen fanboty, and i really want to see someone else then lewis on the topstep at the end for once

Ok, i just kinda picked it up as some sort of an insult. Sorry if i reacted a bit mad

I am just a passionate verstappen fanboty, and i really want to see someone else then lewis on the topstep at the end for once
Aha ..., take it as an insult when you say "Red Bull loses" but if Lewis loses it's ok ...

You Mäxchen fanboys should understand somebody ...

♂️

Please add to the description which mod this skin is suitable for! We have a lot of Formula 1 cars. Why don't you think about it right away?

xNimus updated RedBull Racing RB16B turkish GP white livery RSS2021 with a new update entry:

Updated version of the Red Bull turkey skin with driver suits

in this version i added the drivers suits and gloves made by @ispano6 - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/red-bull-honda-thank-you-high-quality-driver.45793/
i also fixed the preview, so now instead of the standard livery, you will see the turkey livery. i also made the emblem white, instead of the redbull blue ish.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 229 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years