RedBull Honda Edition replacing F1 70th

Skins RedBull Honda Edition replacing F1 70th 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I download the updated file i installed on my F1 2020 game directory on that folders asset group and vehicle packages but there in nowhere after teams>form_car>textures>liveries that folder with that files to you put it.Can you tell me how to install it correctly that files because on default the files and folders textues and liveries there is is not exist on defalt game directory?Can you put some pics after the update ?And its the skin of Special edition of Honda to Red Bull like the photos ?

Attachments

• the-white-edition-bulls-in-f1-2021.png
    the-white-edition-bulls-in-f1-2021.png
    753.1 KB · Views: 147
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 159
Joackito can you reply on my quote to i send it on Nov 17h ?Don't ignore it and where is the photos os this mod about the special rively of Red Bull RB16B to Honda on a beautiful white skin when it use it on Turkish gran prix of 2021 ?And you can tell us a guide how install and put the files on the game folder because nothing of your mod files isnt the correct to replace the current and the default skin of the Red Bull car when it use it on F1 2020 ?

Last edited:
As i can say this because your mod its useless to create it cant install it and use it to the game folder directories of the game F1 2020 can you remove the mod of the thread because its ridiculous at all and its annoying to you keep it still here ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%