Red/White replacement curbs for VRC Barber / Alabama Motorsports Park

Tracks Red/White replacement curbs for VRC Barber / Alabama Motorsports Park 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
CreamyCornCob submitted a new resource:

Red/White replacement curbs for Alabama Motorsports Park - Goodbye grey curbing

Although the real location has grey and white curbing which is a bit harder to see, I wanted to see some red/white curbs there. Influenced to share by @Delta7Fox that produces excellent track skins for many tracks. One being Alabama ;)

You must have a skin for the track in order to work. If you already installed a skin and your folder looks like this below, follow installation path.
ogld.png

Installation-

Just unzip and...

Read more about this resource...

I apologize for the bother. Could you kindly direct me where I can download Barber Motorsports Park. I've been looking here, but only seem to find the skins, which I beleive is a update to the tracks surroundings, or track itself? I'm kind of new to Race Department. Thanks.
I know it's been awhile for this thread, but have a question for you or someone else who's willing to help me. Could you kindly direct me where I can download Barber Motorsports Park. I've been looking everywhere here, but only seem to find the skins, which I believe is a update to the tracks surroundings, or track itself? I'm kind of new to Race Department. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back