red flashes in Imola with Content Manager

Hi there,
first of all, I am a big fan and appreciate very much Content Manager for AC. I am a little helpless with the issue following: there are red flashes only in Imola in the newer versions of CM. It is not possible to change to night because of very strange colours all over the creen then. Only when I get back to 0.1.25- previwe 49 (recommened as well as previwe 140), it works. I have installed the latest versions of Nvidia drivers as well as Sol). The problem is also in VR as on screen. Many thanks for your help.

Is your Imola track config in extensions the latest version or anyway the needed version for your Shader Lights Patch version ?
Or do you even have one ?

Mostly graphic problems with CM and SLP have their source there.

What also can happen is ... you have the right version in ...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks
but the previous version is still in
...\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded ....
In this case .... the new version will not work.

2 solutions possible in this case:
1) copy the imola files from the ...../tracks to the .../loaded folder replacing the existing ones
2) or delete them out of the loaded folder .... so that starting a session on Imola will automatically place those files in the loaded folder.
Solution 1 is quicker of course.

I had the same problem as Dissi111 and tried solution 2 first but number 1 worked. Thank you Jempy!

Slt jempy, dis moi j ai un soucis avec le mod wet d assetto les traînés de pluie sont bleu tu sais de quoi ça peut venir ?

Translation: I have a problem with Wet Mod and the streaks of rain are blue ....

Maybe there are Smurfs on the track behind ? ...... des Schtroumpfs peut-être ? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

To remain serious ... that's surely a needed setting in CSP as those rain particles use the Particles FX

[QUOTE = "Jempy, poste: 3129435, membre: 34519"]
Traduction: J'ai un problème avec Wet Mod et les stries de pluie sont bleues ....

Peut-être qu'il y a des Schtroumpfs sur la piste derrière? ...... des Schtroumpfs peut-être? : roflmao: : roflmao: : roflmao:

Pour rester sérieux ... c'est sûrement un paramètre nécessaire dans CSP car ces particules de pluie utilisent les particules FX
[/CITATION]
Ok merci je vais regarder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back