Red bull ring F1 AI and DRS 2022

Misc Red bull ring F1 AI and DRS 2022 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Red bull ring F1 AI and DRS - Updated f1 ai, sidelines and drs for Red bull ring track

Updated ai, sidelines and DRS (added drs zone between t1 and t3)

AI is lapping in the 1:05s for qualy and does around 1:07s for race pace

AI has decent side by side behavior using a bit extra track run off.

AI still struggle with hopping over kerbs so give them room outside if they dive inside

View attachment 467356

View attachment 467358

View attachment 467359

Lando did his 1:07 on the 2020 C3 softs

Read more about this resource...

Sry for bothering, but where do i put the ai and data folders? I've tried putting them inside RBRing track folder and main assetocorsa folder, but it doesn't work...

Sry for bothering, but where do i put the ai and data folders? I've tried putting them inside RBRing track folder and main assetocorsa folder, but it doesn't work...
Hey so this should go into Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_red_bull_ring\layout_gp

fair warning: I have not tested or edited these for formula hybrid 22 non evo and the formula alpha 22. Im not sure how it will behave with those cars

Hey so this should go into Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_red_bull_ring\layout_gp

fair warning: I have not tested or edited these for formula hybrid 22 non evo and the formula alpha 22. Im not sure how it will behave with those cars
Thanks for the answer. I am mostly interested in 3rd DRS zone, not that much in AI, so all good.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back