Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade (+3rd DRS Zone)

Tracks Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade (+3rd DRS Zone) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Been messing with the additional barriers, in real life they are a mixture of Pirrelli, Rolex, Heinekken and Emerates but you can only replicate one of them as they repeat around the circuit. The inner side of the circuit is unfortunately mirrored so they display reverse. At speed you can't really notice with Rolex. Which is my favourite choice.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_9-7-120-11-6-59.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_9-7-120-11-2-17.jpg

Not working for me, I have dragged it into CM, that doesn't work, I have pasted the 2020 folder in the skins folder of the track and that doesn't work either.
Any help?????
Thanks

Not working for me, I have dragged it into CM, that doesn't work, I have pasted the 2020 folder in the skins folder of the track and that doesn't work either.
Any help?????
Thanks

Hey man, you should have the following folder structure with content manager for the skin:

ks_red_bull_ring/skins/cm_skins/F1 2020

If that does not work there is something wrong with your CM. In that cause just copy all of the textures and paste them in

ks_red_bull_ring/skins/default

Keep in mind if you do that, AC will use the default skin always and you will need to delete them or replace if you want to use other skins for the same track. So that is not the optimal solution.

Nothing is working for me :(
Could you please make either a picture tutorial or a video tutorial?

EDIT: I am sorry for wasting your time I have figured it all out and it's amazing!
Could you do Monza next as the track on AC is very outdated?

Last edited:
Nothing is working for me :(
Could you please make either a picture tutorial or a video tutorial?

EDIT: I am sorry for wasting your time I have figured it all out and it's amazing!
Could you do Monza next as the track on AC is very outdated?

It is never a waste of time man =) Good to hear it works now!

Yes, I am doing a new version of the track as just a reskin is not possible in the quality I want it to be. I had no time recently to work on AC, but now I have a bit again so I plan so bring out some new skins or track mods in the next weeks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back