Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade (+3rd DRS Zone)

Tracks Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade (+3rd DRS Zone) 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
fantasy137 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade - 2020 Austrian GP Skin

Hey guys,

as the new season started and I wanted to drive on the track with the same cars, it annoyed me that colors, sponsors and kerb design were not macthing at all. So I decided to do an update to the track skins to match the current F1 2020 design as close as possible.
It is not perfect due to some issues in the objects of the map and I do not have the time currently to the a new map layout with new objects etc.

Features are:

• Sponsors of the 2020 Austrian GP
  • More...

Read more about this resource...

Nice upgrade. However, the red colors on flag-bankings before start/finish and red details on curbs are (much) too bright. Saturation -10% might do well...

Yeah, also depends on every ones PP filter I guess... Indeed, also thought about getting it a bit down even though in the TV broadcast they are also really bright.

Some of the changes i made for myself.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-23-59.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-24-37.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-24-54.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-25-4.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-25-18.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-25-33.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-25-48.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-26-5.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-26-27.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_red_bull_ring_5-7-120-23-26-37.jpg

If you wanted to stick with Rolex pit straight then you can just add the crown logo to avoid the mirroring issue. This wall is electronic in real life so the sponsors keep changing.
Screenshot_acfl_2020_mercedes_ks_red_bull_ring_6-7-120-9-43-20.jpg

@blackcelica Nice to see that, I will upload a small update today where I wanted to also add flags, podium and minor details. Yeah, but I thought it looks nicer in just a plain color to match the finish line board. But how did you manage to cover the gate part? I could not find the texture for it..

@blackcelica Nice to see that, I will upload a small update today where I wanted to also add flags, podium and minor details. Yeah, but I thought it looks nicer in just a plain color to match the finish line board. But how did you manage to cover the gate part? I could not find the texture for it..
it's on the same texture, the piece of plain wall next to the line of numbers across the bottom.

fantasy137 updated Red Bull Ring F1 2020 Skin Upgrade with a new update entry:

New podium+pit box marker+flags+distance boards+3rd DRS zone

Hey guys,

a small update containing the following:

• F1 pit box markers in the pit lane (aligned perfect for your box and the RSS 2020 cars, others do not work due to kunos map design)
  • New 2020 style Podium
  • New 2020 distance boards
  • New 2020 flags
  • Reworked pit lane texture
  • Added TV broadcast screen for TV truck
  • Smaller color fixes
View attachment 386126
View attachment 386127
View attachment 386128
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Like the update, especially the pit markings and details on the building. Very good. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more tracks from you. Silverstone, Monza and Spa have already been done recently by myself but they are a generic 2017 - 2020 look and not 100% accurate for this year. If you are going to do accurate looking tracks as they appear this year then I look forward to seeing them from you. Please feel free to use any resources from my versions here on race department.

Im using the latest Version of CM. I`ve just tried to drag the file into CM, Unfortunately it says there is no file/track to use...? i also tried to extract it into the ks/redbullring/skins folder. It´s not working on my system. Any help please? :)

Last edited:
Im using the latest Version of CM. I`ve just tried to drag the file into CM, Unfortunately it says there is no file/track to use...? i also tried to extract it into the ks/redbullring/skins folder. It´s not working at my system. Any help please? :)

Hi, if you extract correctly, you should have a folder called "cm_skins" in your skins folder and in there the F1 2020 folder. Otherwise just create a folder called "default" in your skins folder and copy all the texture files in there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back