Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update v1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Climax, I love your efforts you bring to these tracks, and I hope you move on further. Just had my doubt that the German Red Cross vehicles are really present at the Austrian venue? No Austrian ambulances?!
I remember searching for Rotes Kreuz and downloaded the wrong one. Bit of a embarrassing mistake here, not sure which is worse, this one or the Aston Martin Red Bull Honda Logo I downloaded :)

Thanks for letting me know, will fix the logo and upload again.

It can be used as default textures, you can copy my textures into the default folder or any CM_skins folders.

If you want to use them as default textures you must just delete the wall_D texture in my download.

It can be used as default textures, you can copy my textures into the default folder or any CM_skins folders.

If you want to use them as default textures you must just delete the wall_D texture in my download.
So excellent work, Climax. Thank you. I was there last week and watched the Austrian GP. I can say that your files are abolutely stunning. But I only could manage to see the new green curbs and still have the old banners and advertisings (no BWT, no Heineken, no Aramco). What did I? I put your files (dds) from ks_redbullring/skins/cm_skins/kunos_redbullring (deleted wall_d.dds) in the defauilt skins folder and copied ext_config.ini in the track folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for help!
Christian

Hey Climax, I love your efforts you bring to these tracks, and I hope you move on further. Just had my doubt that the German Red Cross vehicles are really present at the Austrian venue? No Austrian ambulances?!
I think too many late nights also doesn't help working on these tracks
So excellent work, Climax. Thank you. I was there last week and watched the Austrian GP. I can say that your files are abolutely stunning. But I only could manage to see the new green curbs and still have the old banners and advertisings (no BWT, no Heineken, no Aramco). What did I? I put your files (dds) from ks_redbullring/skins/cm_skins/kunos_redbullring (deleted wall_d.dds) in the defauilt skins folder and copied ext_config.ini in the track folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for help!
Christian
You must copy the CF1_Red_Bull_Ring textures into the default folder for all the banners and other goodies.

Hi I would also like to know how to install this ... please for help step by step Im new...
it looks so great ...

please for help... I put download in CM but it write me that it can not install it... :(
if I have to copy files manual.. please for instructions

best ergards

Hi I would also like to know how to install this ... please for help step by step Im new...
it looks so great ...

please for help... I put download in CM but it write me that it can not install it... :(
if I have to copy files manual.. please for instructions

best ergards
I hope this helps>

1. Unzip the folder.
2. COPY the ks_red_bull_ring folder and PASTE it directly to C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
3. COPY the Optional_1st weekend_Race_F1_ Banners folder and PASTE it directly to C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_red_bull_ring
4. Start up CM and enjoy :thumbsup:

NOTE: Your STEAM directory will be where you installed it. Usually, its in the C:/ drive.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 108 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 202 14.9%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 521 38.3%