Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update v1.53

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you please remove my details and wall files please. Use generic ones please and change your screen shots of my banners to something else. I having a day long dispute with RD because they think they are yours. Its not a big ask and you can easily use the generic kunos ones and add a podium. It is also stopping me uploading with same textures as RD just removing them. Do you have some kind of hold on RD? Did you used to work on EA F1 2000 stuff back in the day by the way?

Last edited:
Can you please remove my details and wall files please. Use generic ones please and change your screen shots of my banners to something else. I having a day long dispute with RD because they think they are yours. Its not a big ask and you can easily use the generic kunos ones and add a podium. It is also stopping me uploading with same textures as RD just removing them. Do you have some kind of hold on RD? Did you used to work on EA F1 2000 stuff back in the day by the way?
This was resolved in our earlier discussions. We both agreed that because they share the the same dds that you can use my podium which is scratch made and your logos which are downloaded from the net. I would say that's a fair deal as my podium takes much longer compared to downloading logos from the net.

After this you went and uploaded all my hard work, including my all scratch made textures. Why you would do this I don't know.

It was me who had your post deleted because that I do not appreciate, I still refererd people to you as they would still need all you other F1 textures if they would be interested.

You can't have it both ways. Deals done as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Do you have some kind of hold on RD?

What is this supposed to mean? Do you honestly think that one person like myself in South Africa could have a hold on RD. What for is what I would be more interested, why would I want to have a hold on RD, makes no sense and it's also not my way of thinking.

This was resolved in our earlier discussions. We both agreed that because they share the the same dds that you can use my podium which is scratch made and your logos which are downloaded from the net. I would say that's a fair deal as my podium takes much longer compared to downloading logos from the net.

After this you went and uploaded all my hard work, including my all scratch made textures. Why you would do this I don't know.

It was me who had your post deleted because that I do not appreciate, I still refererd people to you as they would still need all you other F1 textures if they would be interested.

You can't have it both ways. Deals done as far as I'm concerned.
But RD won't let me move forward, soon as I say I didnt give permission for you to use them and you decided to use without permission I can get yours removed. I don't want to do that. I have screen shots to submit. Please explain to me, why you can't extract the kunos files and add your podium to it instead of mine. That is no problem for you to do at all. If you can't do it for some bizarre reason, just say. I'll do it for you. I'm asking a favour for you to do this. What makes you think you can hinder another contributer to suit yourself? Why would you do this. Your downloads gave dried up now anyway. Random finn is the main man now regarding this track.

But RD won't let me move forward, soon as I say I didnt give permission for you to use them and you decided to use without permission I can get yours removed. I don't want to do that. I have screen shots to submit. Please explain to me, why you can't extract the kunos files and add your podium to it instead of mine. That is no problem for you to do at all. If you can't do it for some bizarre reason, just say. I'll do it for you. I'm asking a favour for you to do this. What makes you think you can hinder another contributer to suit yourself? Why would you do this. Your downloads gave dried up now anyway. Random finn is the main man now regarding this track.
Where am I'm hindering you, just upload your work with out my texture update and there's no issues. You can still use my podium which I did consent to.

You have already given permission to someone else to use all your textures here on RD so why would you now want to upload another Red Bull Ring.

Even in one of your reviews you say it's fine to use it, you even gave me five stars.

After this we exchanged several conversations, not once did you ask me to remove the texture which shares my podium and your downloaded logos.

This was one of your last replies.

Anyway, no hard feelings because soon there will be a released new version of the acu mod version with all the extra stands, ground sponsors, working video screens, pitlane strip etc.
Once that lands the Kunos one will be long forgotten. That is why I just did a quick dirty skin to start with but then decided to spruce it up a bit. Podium wasn't priority.

I honestly don't know why this is a issue!

Last edited:
Where am I'm hindering you, just upload your work with out my texture update and there's no issues. You can still use my podium which I did consent to.

You have already given permission to someone else to use all your textures here on RD so why would you now want to upload another Red Bull Ring.

Even in one of your reviews you say it's fine to use it, you even gave me five stars.

After this we exchanged several conversations, not once did you ask me to remove the texture which shares my podium and your downloaded logos.

This was one of your last replies.

Anyway, no hard feelings because soon there will be a released new version of the acu mod version with all the extra stands, ground sponsors, working video screens, pitlane strip etc.
Once that lands the Kunos one will be long forgotten. That is why I just did a quick dirty skin to start with but then decided to spruce it up a bit. Podium wasn't priority.

I honestly don't know why this is a issue!

You don't get it, I'm not trying to upload another redbull ring.
Am busy with a update, have already replaced all logos so there won't be any issues.

Peter Boese is also helping me with alpha channels with some textures.

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Several new textures and new cm_skins files

Hi Guys

This one has a few updates, just want say thank you to @Peter Boese for pointing out the one tree which was a bit transparent and helping me fix the issue.

Have kept the banner layout with the Fly Emirates logos, which is my preferred layout, not big on the Heineken logos.

Update details v1.3:

- Tree alpha set properly (thanks to @Peter Boese)
- F1 banners added (all high res, properly positioned)
- Kunos default...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Because Racedepartment don't deserve to host such a cool fun mod when they trash all my other F1 stuff. It's been on here for months with 1000's of downloads and my mediafire link to it has 1000's more, over 7k combined now. Nobody really gives a stuff about it now anyway. If you wanted it, you would have had it by now. I've requested all my past content over the last 11 years to be removed but that's too bigger job. If I am not allowed to upload F1 skins then why are others? My main focus was the F1 skins and has been for years but anyone apparently can cut and paste textures from the net so let them. My work has been moved elsewhere where it's appreciated. RD is dying and dying fast. 2 of the main modding groups I'm involved with refuse to upload on here now. Others are following suit. A lot of new uploads are from newcomers now, re-doing stuff previously done years before. The batmobile is a one off, It's my one off and I don't want it on here anymore. Hope that clears it up.
put the batmobile somewhere else and share. don't let the mod die. after your story I will leave RD. I don't like when modders are treated badly.

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull Ring Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Race day banners and some more new textures

Hi Guys

I really liked the banner lay out on race day so here are new banners, all high resolution and a few more goodies :)

Update details v1.4:

- Race day logos added (all high res.)
- DHL, Sky Sports and Red Bull truck skins added
- Steiermark flags added
- Red Bull Ring AC Crew texture added
- Optional 1st weekend race banners included

View attachment 486129View attachment 486131View attachment 486132[ATTACH...

This is great! I appreciate you not just slapping on some logo's and call it a day. I don't know if you already know this but you could hide those useless arrow signs in the ext_config.ini with the following

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]​
MATERIALS=serraglio​
LOD_IN=10000​
LOD_OUT=100000​

I'm not sure if this is the correct way of doing it, but it works !

This is great! I appreciate you not just slapping on some logo's and call it a day. I don't know if you already know this but you could hide those useless arrow signs in the ext_config.ini with the following

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]​
MATERIALS=serraglio​
LOD_IN=10000​
LOD_OUT=100000​

I'm not sure if this is the correct way of doing it, but it works !
Tried it but signs are still there but a lot of trees go missing up at turn 2.

Tried it but signs are still there but a lot of trees go missing up at turn 2.
1625525792600.png

Hmm. In my case it says the material of the object is called "serraglio", maybe in your case it is different.

You can check with the Object Inspector app (it is quite low on the apps list, the CSP apps category). Once opened Alt + click the object to select it and check the Material name shown in the picture. Copy the Material name shown in Objects Inspector and replace the serraglio in the .ini to what you have there.

Tried the two different CM skins and it seems that there is no difference in Material name, something must've changed probably when I installed mods for this track..

Red Bull Truck logo fix and more truck skins

Hi Guys

My apologies for the quick reupload, this one's a bit silly.

Downloaded a Red Bull Racing Honda logo for the truck skin, not realizing that it also had Aston Martin on it. Anyway, all fixed and added some new skins with cargo rear doors.

Update details v1.41:

- Red Bull logo fix (Truck)
- More Truck skins added

View attachment 486204

Update details v1.4:

- Race day logos added (all high res.)
- DHL, Sky Sports and Red Bull truck skins...

I thought I would show the logo which I first downloaded for the truck skin. Even I did not notice at first, but why would you create this logo with Aston Martin and Honda.

Red Bull Honda.png

Several new textures added and fixes

Hi Guys

This one was a lot of work, felt like it was never going to end.

This last update really completes the track, hope you guys like, have fun :)

Update details v1.5:

- Repaired all truck skins, also added new wheels
- New Pirelli truck
- Mercedes and Volvo truck skins added
- New Ambulance texture (Deutsches Rotes Kreuz)
- New TV Van (Sky Sports)
- Reworked Red Bull Arch
- New Petrol Garage textures

View attachment 486503[ATTACH...

New container texture and DHL truck skin fix

Hi Guys

So this should definitely be the last update and final update :)

Had to fix the DHL truck and also wanted a better texture for the containers.

Update details v1.52:

- DHL truck skin fixed
- New container texture added
- Reworked main Pit building texture

View attachment 486876View attachment 486878View attachment 486879

Update details v1.5:

- Repaired all truck skins, also added new wheels
- New Pirelli truck

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year