Red Bull RB14 race livery

Skins Red Bull RB14 race livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Red Bull RB14 race livery - Red Bull's race livery for the 2018 season, as accurate as possible

I've made the Red Bull race livery as accurate as possible, including not mirrored Aston Martin text on the side of the chassis, and fully red side of the rear wing.

Thanks to @Kris for letting me use his skin as a base for this skin.

QgUxZbq.jpg

rkzhtMH.jpg

BqtCHAo.jpg

H4m0AXe.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Looking nice, thank you!

Only suggestion I have is to improve the aston martin texture at the sides of the car, but awesome job mate!

KeisariKine updated Red Bull RB14 race livery with a new update entry:

Livery update and livery versions

Now includes 3 different livery options
- 4k no mirroring
- 8k no mirroring
- 4k mirroring

8k no mirroring is higher resolution than the previous version, 4k no mirroring is the same as last version with the other updates to the livery, 4k mirroring has the Aston Martin text mirrored to improve the quality if you prefer mirroring with better resolution to no mirroring at lower resolution. 8k version may cause crashing. In the paste installation I have included that 4k no mirroring version....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have a Toro Rosso one without the Red Bull Chassis and a Renault one without the Williams Chassis? Thing that bothers me the most is the steering wheels being different on those two teams in specific.

Do you have a Toro Rosso one without the Red Bull Chassis and a Renault one without the Williams Chassis? Thing that bothers me the most is the steering wheels being different on those two teams in specific.
No, Jburon72 made a good Toro Rosso for the original chassis, but Renault is impossible on the original (both me and he have tried)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back