RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is)

Skins RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Daniel Paez submitted a new resource:

RED BULL RB13 2017 4K (Rework Mod @muben_is) - Giants Size Red Numbers at Silverstone. Big Size ESSO Banner

RED BULL RB 13 2017 4K
Based on Espectacular Work by @muben_is.
From Great Mod F1 2017 by PEDRO XIII (work OK in these Mod)

- GIANT SIZE RED NUMBER AT SILVERSTONE GP
(front car and "Shark Fin" Numbers)
- ENCREASED SIZE ESSO BANNER
- TWO DIFFERENT SKINS
- 4K HIGH DEFINITION TEXTURE by @muben_is.
- ORIGINAL MATE SHINE BY @muben_is.
- CAMERAS BY Pedro XIII
View attachment 201918...

Read more about this resource...

How do i get the mat look...i see only the shining look..and if i drive with max verstappen,the number are not correct...max has 33 he drives in youre update with 3.

Last edited:
That video is good...so i see it too....what i mean is the renault and the red bull don't have a shining look for real....i don't know how you call that in english....matte ..not shining.

I dont want to be a critizeser because you guys doing a great job... keep up the good work

Last edited:
I already know what it is....when i play with the pedro supermode...max is 33 daniel is 3....then i put this file in it ..(rework mod@ muben) ..with the large numbers ...then the numbers switch.

I did not know that you were using the original files of @ muben. You are using a new raceload.jpk file, it changes the graphics of the cars. Invert folders and files of cars from _00 to _01 and _01 to _00. Maybe solve.
Ok i will try......i thought u 2 are working together with this mod...so i put these new cars in the game.....thnx for youre reply.

Keep up the good work.

I did not know that you were using the original files of @ muben. You are using a new raceload.jpk file, it changes the graphics of the cars. Invert folders and files of cars from _00 to _01 and _01 to _00. Maybe solve.
Please make a comeback to do more mods including a mod as a tribute to Anthoine Hubert.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%