Red Bull RB 16

Skins Red Bull RB 16 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrTheRacer submitted a new resource:

Red Bull RB 16 - red bull hnoda

The same livery since 2016, not anymore brought in some colour using FOM chassis, i hope you will enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
instalation: just copy files
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dont Forget to ALLWAYS MAKE YOUR BACKUP...

Read more about this resource...

Do you have any fix for the driver's hand on the steering wheel? Right now they're still programmed for the default RB steering wheel, not the FOM one.

is there a possibility to make this mod on normal red bull chassis? because chassis swap mods makes the game crash in career in Q2 so only solution is to do short Q. thanks

is there a possibility to make this mod on normal red bull chassis? because chassis swap mods makes the game crash in career in Q2 so only solution is to do short Q. thanks
oh man, i must have forgotten some files again. Ill take a look at it soon because im using it and it works fine

thanks for the quick reply. I love your mod because i think that its the only one this year for red bull that looks good.there is not many good mods for red bull. The Camo one is great, buts its only copy and paste mod and not updated.
i have not tried your mod yet myself because i was afraid. It was known fact, that when you make skin with chassis swap, the game will start crashing in career and there is no solution for it in F1 2018 or in F1 2019 and only way to do it correctly without crashes was make a skin on the default chassis for that particular team.
So you use it like this and no problems in career? even in Q2 where the game is crashing mostly for last two years with chasssis swap?
And if its ok for you and you dont have crashes, is this mod made in a way that i can just import the textures and the json file and dont need to do nothing else? or do i need to make the full chassis swap process?

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply. I love your mod because i think that its the only one this year for red bull that looks good.there is not many good mods for red bull. The Camo one is great, buts its only copy and paste mod and not updated.
i have not tried your mod yet myself because i was afraid. It was known fact, that when you make skin with chassis swap, the game will start crashing in career and there is no solution for it in F1 2018 or in F1 2019 and only way to do it correctly without crashes was make a skin on the default chassis for that particular team.
So you use it like this and no problems in career? even in Q2 where the game is crashing mostly for last two years with chasssis swap?
And if its ok for you and you dont have crashes, is this mod made in a way that i can just import the textures and the json file and dont need to do nothing else? or do i need to make the full chassis swap process?
I think there are all ifles necesary to just copy and paste,

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 315 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing