Red Bull Racing RB12 HD 4K Complete package | Full matte finish | Max Verstappen & Daniel Ricciardo

Skins Red Bull Racing RB12 HD 4K Complete package | Full matte finish | Max Verstappen & Daniel Ricciardo 6.3 | ORANGE Helmet Max

Login or Register an account to download this content
Haha! Ok, didn't knew that... sorry! :unsure:
Strange, 'cause 1.4 is the latest i installed:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-2014-universal-edition™.10765/update?update=18177

Otherwise you can always contact Dmitry himself.
Good luck! :thumbsup:
I have tried everything but I still don't replicate the sound you have, isnt there a way you could send me your audio folder? Thanks in advance

EDIT : Dmitry zegt dat hij die mod heeft verwijderd met dat geluid, Really want it for a Youtube series :(

Last edited:
Thanks for this amazing mod! Can you maybe explain me how to change Verstappen to number 1 of the team or is it to complicated? (sorry for my bad english)

Thanks for this amazing mod! Can you maybe explain me how to change Verstappen to number 1 of the team or is it to complicated? (sorry for my bad english)
Hi! Thank you very much! ;)

It's in the database.bin file. But be carefull, it can mess up your installation. Also beware that the liveries could go wrong, so that Ricciardo is in the #33 car for example...

You can try looking in one of these forums:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/f1-2014-mods.87/

Or contact Niko:
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/nikos-realistic-2016-database.10027/

Good luck mate! :thumbsup:

Theo Berrekeman updated Red Bull Racing RB12 HD 4K Complete package | Full Matte Pearlescent Finish | Verstappen & Ricciardo with a new update entry:

Hockenheim update + better light reflection + minor changes

Hello there! :)

It's been a while, but happy to announce that here's an update again:
  • Added "LIDL" logo for Germany Hockenheim
  • Added RB steering wheel from ClimaxF1
  • Fine tuned the rims
  • Made the materials file so that the sunlight reflects better on the matte finish
  • Made visor Verstappen's helmet black
  • Included the new RBR garage
  • Minor (pixel-f*cking) details fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

Theo Berrekeman updated Red Bull Racing RB12 HD 4K Complete package | Full matte finish | Max Verstappen & Daniel Ricciardo with a new update entry:

pre Singapore; new Dutch ORANGE helmet Max Verstappen & new RBR Pit Crew clothing

Hi there! :D

Back again after a very long time. Here are some very nice updates for this mod:

• The latest, Dutch ORANGE helmet of Max Verstappen (HUGE Thanx to @Franske)
    max05-jpg.152417
  • New Pit Crew clothing (HUGE Thanx to @arthurvince)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years