Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

The wheel movement seemed to be not as smooth in appearance, maybe it's just me, not sure. I overwrote the original file so can't go back and check the original look.
Why not share yours with the original uploader... To make this skin even better...:thumbsup:
While we are at it... I noticed #UD# used the (blueish) color of the F1 team and not the color of the V8 team that IMO is a bit darker and less saturated.

Im trying to gauge interest and also advice about how i go about requesting permission, as i've taken the SRM 1990 Rfactor Mod and converted it to GSCE. I've created totally new physics for each car, i've borrowed sounds which in my opinion were better used for this mod. New tyre physics and characteristics, new talent files, basically a re-work from the ground up...BUT none of the cars themselves are my work, or helmet designs etc etc, thus how do i go about asking for permission, what is the best way forward?? Here are two previews...(I will say ALL following previews have been worked on since, so any positions of people in qualifying or race have been amended performance wise to cater to reality)

Also i've completed a mod for 1984 (Again, car physics, engine physics, talent files), which can be seen below, I've totally renewed the physics since the clip was made (there is a greater turbo lag effect now), but it gives you a rough idea. Any tips on going about asking let me know...but if there is no interest in either mod then i'll leave it be!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stS9joJLQnk

gilles13 submitted a new resource:

Formula Renault 3.5 - Rfactor Conversion

So Here is another Good Converted Rfactor Mod

It's The FR 3.5 2010 Mod By F1SR

RealFeel Settings (be sure to intergrate this because the orginal FFB was Kinda Crap

MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-2000.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

You will find the car under the Number of the driver and First letter

(EXAMPLE)

Your Driver is named : Brandon Hartley and his...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline