Red Bull Racing Australia 2015

Skins Red Bull Racing Australia 2015 1.2

No permission to download

Bert Austen

Pedal tho the metal Men
Premium
Very nice skin, but....there no skin file in the download, only one mas-file and a emty v8 map :(

Note the download contains a new SuperV8_maps.mas file which has new Dunlop tire textures. So the default tires are now Dunlops ............ which look pretty good by the way ............. and yes the skin is missing from the Teams folder.

TonyG

1RPM
Great job, I see you're working on making it even better :) The wheel blur with the new Dunlops looks a little off though, something you may want to look at :ninja:

#UD#

250RPM
Premium
Great job, I see you're working on making it even better :) The wheel blur with the new Dunlops looks a little off though, something you may want to look at :ninja:
what do you mean? , do you have any suggestions to make it better? didnt really noticed whats wrong

TonyG

1RPM
what do you mean? , do you have any suggestions to make it better? didnt really noticed whats wrong
The wheel movement seemed to be not as smooth in appearance, maybe it's just me, not sure. I overwrote the original file so can't go back and check the original look.

tribolik

100RPM
The wheel movement seemed to be not as smooth in appearance, maybe it's just me, not sure. I overwrote the original file so can't go back and check the original look.
Why not share yours with the original uploader... To make this skin even better...:thumbsup:
While we are at it... I noticed #UD# used the (blueish) color of the F1 team and not the color of the V8 team that IMO is a bit darker and less saturated.

Top Bottom