Red Bull Porsche Design 4k | Formula Hybrid

Skins Red Bull Porsche Design 4k | Formula Hybrid v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Porsche Design 4k | Formula Hybrid - Complete with full race gear

Hi Guys

With the possibility that Porsche may enter Formula 1 I wanted to design a skin for myself and thought I could share this with you guys.

Hope you guys like, have fun :)

View attachment 221271 View attachment 221272 View attachment 221273 View attachment 221276 View attachment 221277 View attachment 221278

Special thanks to Marco17_ok for all his helmet design.
I've...

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Red Bull Porsche Design 4k | Formula Hybrid with a new update entry:

New Helmet, Race Suit and Skin PNG

Hi Guys

Hope you guys like the new updates, have fun :)

Update details:

- New steering wheel (based on the Porsche 919 Hybrid Steering Wheel)
- 2017 Competitor plaque added to cock-pit interior
- New darker helmet with Porsche & Adidas logos
- New drivers race suit
- New skin png

View attachment 221637 View attachment 221638 View attachment 221642 View attachment 221640

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's just a concept car so I only did one driver.

If you want a second driver just let me know who and what race number you want and I'll make one up for you.

Regards
If you could do Ricciardo aswell that would be cool. I currently have the entire F1 grid in RSS FH skins but as this looks insane it would be cool to replace Red Bull with your mod.

If you could do Ricciardo aswell that would be cool. I currently have the entire F1 grid in RSS FH skins but as this looks insane it would be cool to replace Red Bull with your mod.

Will make a plan over the weekend and will throw in some other "insane skins" that I have not uploaded yet.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back