Red Bull motorized by BMW (Full Package)

Skins Red Bull motorized by BMW (Full Package) Final Version

Login or Register an account to download this content
hmm https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/project-2022-ultimate-edition.44442/
Picture6.jpg

I'm sorry i haven't noticed your mod before... if it can reassure you, I've been "working" on it since last Sunday, I tried several colors ( especially a mix of blue and red in chrome but it wasn't conclusive) and these are the ones that gave me the most satisfaction. it's clearly not voluntary. I'm on your discord server, we can talk about it together if you wish.

just ironic how jamie posted the mod with the red RBR livery and then a few days later this mod appears
look, my mod was in my notebook since my vacations, i wanted to do it. after that it's true that the coincidence is funny but it stops there. and even, apart from the similar colors, the mod is different? it's true that it gave me a weird shock when i saw his mod yesterday lmao
now it sure pisses me off to see that my mod is similar to his, I don't want to look like a copyist
also, I'm working on an alpha tauri BMW version, so I don't think there is a moder who had the same idea, at least I hope so :'))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%