F1 2013 Red Bull in career

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Just a general question, when did you get a contract from red bull in career mode, im in Italy in season 3 and still red bull just aren't giving me contract offers, nor have i had the chance to pick one as a season rival to get a seat using that method.

So i was wondering if i still don't get the chance to use the season rival method, as im 1st in drivers championship followed by two Mercedes and a Ferrari in that order so i don't think i'll get a red bull season rival yet again.

So what driver level do you have to obtain for a contract offer that way?

season 2.

started with caterham. went STR mid season season 1. sauber made an offer to start season 2. got a rbr offer after spa i think as i won a few races. went merc though for season 3. i think str is the key, worked in 2012 too. even though caterham to str isnt that big a jump maybe its a good move.

Used a PC mod to start as 2nd driver for Ferrari, and b4 the end of 1st season, had a contract offer and took it: 2nd driver for Red Bull. Had many offers for 2nd driver for many teams, and 1 for 1st driver for Toro Rosso b4 the end of 2nd season, but I want an offer for Ferrari's 1st driver so I'm in my 3rd season at Monaco right now (100% full Qs).

Hope I'll get it b4 the end of this one, although I suspect it's a bit random.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back