Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team

Skins Red Bull Audi Sport F1 Team 7.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there anyone who has the same problem as BigEarsGaming? If yes please let me know, because I don't know if there is a problem with the mod or with BigEarsGaming's files!:)

Thanks for the mod.. however i was wondering if there is a way to change the way the engine sounds.. coz as of now it still sound as a renault engine.. just say if i had a unique .bdl file.. is there a way the engine sound is linked to a unique .bdl file

Thank you!:) Me and MustartMatters gonna upload a season 2018 mod with the skins, faces, performance changes and if we can figure it out, with new engine sound, we just need some time to do it:D

Wow ur the best.. i hope you can figure out how to make the engine noise linked to a specific car.. since i used the bmw sauber mod too.. would be so nice to have audi n bmw as separate engine supplier with diff noise.. maybe a v8 higher pitched sound? lol but i might be asking too much.. either way thanks alot for the mod though

I know the instructions aren't that easy to follow, you probably placed the wrong racecrew erp into the wrong place (there is 2) or the pitcrew erp into the wrong one in you game (there is 2 in your game) or if you don't know how to do it just download UPDATE 4.0, and do the drag and drop, the skin might not gonna have that great quality but it's probably gonna work:)

is this correct?

Open redbull.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/williams/wep) and replace the following file(s):

redbull_paint.tga
redbull_sfc.tga

redbull.erp in the williams folder? I assume this should be the redbull folder?

I see that engine supplier is still TAG Heuer on the main menu, I though Audi supplied the engine no? Also I havent installed it yet, do you reckon it will work on career mod? Great skin btw love it.

I see that engine supplier is still TAG Heuer on the main menu, I though Audi supplied the engine no? Also I havent installed it yet, do you reckon it will work on career mod? Great skin btw love it.
It will work in career mode

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years