Red Bull Ampol Racing - Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 2022 n°88

Skins Red Bull Ampol Racing - Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 2022 n°88 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sim Vansevenant submitted a new resource:

Red Bull Camaro Racing Team - Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 2022 n°88 - Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R

This is next year's Chevrolet Camaro Gen3 (V8 Supercars) design on the Chevrolet Camaro GT4.R.

Do not redistribute any of the textures without permission or proper credits.

-------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoy the designs and would like to support SRD - Sim's Racing Design, feel free to donate a bit of pocket change.
This way SRD can keep creating content for the sim racing communities, especially the DiRT Rally Community...​

Read more about this resource...

There doesn't seem to be a download file, as in when you click download there isn't a file. Other files on RD working fine
There is definitely a file as I just downloaded it myself from the RD page so there shouldn't be any issues.

It's probably because the file has the .rar extension for which you need the programme 'Winrar' to open it. It's a free programme from the same people that made 'Winzip' and can easily be downloaded from the Internet if you google it.

That should fix the problem. Let me know if it still doesn't work with the Winrar programme.

This is an incredible job, well done. So you know if anyone has created a car as yet or only skins ?

I've seen people doing comparison laps on YouTube with gen 3 cars but I fail to see how if it is only a skinned commodore

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%