Red Bull 2013 - RB9 Purple Lady

yes i want to share it to all, because this site isnt so known
If it is known but not for good thing, him(it) are stolen for a long time the work of others. He(it) has can be to stop(arrest) of stolen but their work really leaves something to be desired (as well in the quality, as in the authenticity).

If it is known but not for good thing, him(it) are stolen for a long time the work of others. He(it) has can be to stop(arrest) of stolen but their work really leaves something to be desired (as well in the quality, as in the authenticity).
i link it in the Thread, ok?

He's just sharing it... I don't think he's taking any credit for it. He knows he didn't create it.

Isn't very good anyway.

And I think people should only post something they have created themselves.

He's just sharing it... I don't think he's taking any credit for it. He knows he didn't create it.
When I says " him ( it ) stolen for are has length time the work of others. " I speak well(many) about the site and not of continueLP. I am not English-speaking.

I tried some mods from f1pole.de tbh, but when the mods from there are made by people here at RD, im gonna use the ones from here. Cause imo the overall quality of livery mods is way better here.
Yes, i agree with you ! I'm a big fan of RBR and the new car as well ! I've tried this, but the quality is really bad. So i hope any of our great modders here make it, and we can have it in double HD.

Yes, i agree with you ! I'm a big fan of RBR and the new car as well ! I've tried this, but the quality is really bad. So i hope any of our great modders here make it, and we can have it in double HD.
I checked the McLaren MP4-28 skin from f1pole.de in the main menu, where the car is showcased and you could really see the texture is aliased :s

Thanks for sharing......
But its poorly done. No disrespect
But the INFINITI logos seem like they were
taped ON... very noticeable.
Will stick to ML2166 RB8...Love the detail
Cheers

My mod storm is there, and I did not see credits to my person, they edited my textures, changed the name of some, but not had the job of changing the order I left, or other details, such as tilting the rain, I also not recommend the site, they want to use our work at least put the credits, that's why I did not update more

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back