Recommended T300 FFB settings for current version of R3E?

Hi - after over 9 months of not being able to use my wheel for various reasons, last night I finally got my Wheelstand Pro out of the loft and starting bolting on my (secondhand) Fanatec pedals and T300 wheel. I had also uninstalled Raceroom and think I lost all my FFB settings. With the current version of Raceroom, which I can see has had quite a few changes in the last year, what are the recommend FFB settings for the Thrustmaster T300 wheel? If these have already been posted somewhere else, please just direct me to the most relevant post(s). I just have updated my T300 to the latest firmware. Thanks!

Hope to be able to join the Raceroom Driver Academy on the 25th Jan (have still never attended one!)

Last edited:
FFB settings are generally a very personal thing so you're likely to get a bunch of opinions here rather than an actual definitive answer. If you're not happy with the defaults then you can use this guide to find out what the options do an tweak them to suit your preference.

That said, I think I'm using almost completely default settings as my T300 felt good without any messing about. I'll post them here when I get a chance.

Just leave your control panel settings on default. Pretty much the only thing you might want to adjust is the FFB strength, but the default 75 % should be fine, and you should only raise it if you're using the forced fan mode on your wheel.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%