Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

The gripe i have with the blancpain mod was the tires would get insanely hot in an instant. I did a lengthy burnout once and the temp got up to 1000 degrees which is impossible. I hope maybe this one has a fixed that issue. But anyways I would love to see a league for these cars as it would be loads of fun and highly competitive.
OK, so I have the same problem as Troy and it's driving me nuts. The tires start at around 150*F and will be near 200* by the 2nd turn. They also head super unevenly, with the 3 sections being wildly different temperatures. I installed on a brand new clean install, performing a sync right after. Does anyone know how to fix this?

OK, so I have the same problem as Troy and it's driving me nuts. The tires start at around 150*F and will be near 200* by the 2nd turn. They also head super unevenly, with the 3 sections being wildly different temperatures. I installed on a brand new clean install, performing a sync right after. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Its just how the mod is sadly, the mod on just regular rFactor works fine but something in GSC causes it to heat up way to much

There is something wrong with you guys then, because I dont get any of this.
The tires on the Blancpain Mod works just fine, the only problem is after a spin or after a burn out. Which is pretty the way I expect to happen.
And I dont feel any difference in any of the others cars at all.

... I personally like the BlancPain (for GSC 2013), DRM and Legends Car (for GSC 2012, but they work) mods. I would give them 9/10 (there are small glitches that takes away the 10/10 score, but they are perfectly negligible during play time). I've personally converted the HistorX mod and it is brilliant too. It even supports GrindingTranny plugin (which causes you to miss shifts if you don't do it properly on these old cars!) Too bad I can't release it to the public.
Tracks: I would recommend Bathurst 2011 and Vanport. Not sure if Bathurst 2011 is legal, though....
Fernando, Where could I find the DRM and Legends car? And the Bathurst track?

rFactor 1 already has many more mods, and chances are that the best ones, if any, for GSC have been converted from it anyway, and they'll feel the same, as it's basically the same game.

I converted the F1-S-R 1994 mod from rFactor to GSC, and it's exactly the same thing - same atrocious AI and all.

So I'd rather just look for the best rFactor 1 mods if I were you.

when i synced i got old ui also but the blanpain cars are still there...somewhere in the main car list

edit - think you might have to left click the screen will show all cars/tracks
Thanks for your help, yusupov

If you mean to left click on the home menu screen, I tried that. It didn't change anything. I also right clicked which gave nothing more.

I can find the tracks, no problem. After choosing the car from the home menu screen, I then choose Single Race, I then go into the Single Race menu and can choose any of the tracks there. But no cars (the car's already been chosen on the home menu screen)

In the original GSC UI, the only way to choose which car you use is on the home menu screen, no?

Any other suggestions as to how I can find the Blancpain cars in my re-synched Blancpain mod?

What am I missing? (I can't help wondering if I'm overlooking something that is blindingly obvious)

sorry, bad word usage on my part. you have to click on the left arrow at the home screen. that should show a screen that says all cars/tracks.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Can I just check? You mean to click the left arrow, here on the menu screen, the arrow that is just to the right of "Championship"?

gsc-2013-home-menu-screen.jpg

I can't help thinking that I tried that (I certainly used one of the arrows to cycle thru)

Either arrow will just cycle around full circle.
Stop at the screen that has all vehicles.
Then select for eg. Single race and scroll up/down the cars list.
:)
Just adding that the all vehicles screen your looking for, looks a little like end credits so people can be forgiven for not realising.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years