Recommended Cars? FFB?

I'm an avid sim racer. I mostly race AC & R3E. I have PC2, but I'm not crazy about how that one feels. A lot of the YouTube sim racers tout RF2 as have the greatest physics & FFB. I purchased RF2 a while ago, but so far, I've been kinda disappointed with the FFB when compared to AC or R3E. I can't really feel what the front end is doing. Are there specific cars I should be trying? There doesn't seem to be a lot of FFB settings to tweak, what am I missing? I hear the newest GT3 packs & Endurance packs are really great, but I'm reluctant to shell out the cash without having a better experience with the cars I already have.
I race with a Thustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel w/ Fanatec CS V3i pedals.

I have a TS-PC and out of the lot, with the right settings RF2 comes out top and AC a close second.
RRE for me is just a load of canned effects and IMO just does not feel right.

I used to feel the same about R3E, but once I spent some time to set the FFB properly, and got rid of all the canned effects I quite like it now. I wonder what are your settings? I don't have TS-PC wheel so can't help you there, but maybe someone with the same steering wheel could lend a hand.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%