Resource icon

Misc Rebalanced Cars Performance 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jajo240 submitted a new resource:

Faster Williams Mod database mod - simple edit to database for a faster Williams

Hi guys this is my first mod :), i have changed only the Williams performance to match Ferrari and Red Bull, and correct the engine of Williams, Toro Rosso and Marussia, nothing else has been changed.
To install this mod just copy the file inside the .rar in the database folder of F1 2014, remember to backup the original one or you won't be able to play online ;)
Thanks to Martin Larsen for helped me.View attachment 68737

Read more about this resource...

If i change the database, I have to redo the career ??
In my case no, but in other mods of database the modder advise to create a new profile and start a new carreer, so i'm not sure, you should try, if you do, post here if works so i can edit the description :thumbsup:

Last edited:
In my case no, but in other mods of database the modder advise to create a new profile and start a new carreer, so i'm not sure, you should try, if you do, post here if works so i can edit the description :thumbsup:

Some changes in the database needs a new profile and career for to work and some don't... I have no idea on what changes that needs new :p

Ok, after some tests i have discovered that for make this mod work you must create a new profile and start a new career, maybe it's possible that after you complete the season and start a new one the changes will be applied, i don't know yet, now i'm at Austrian Gp and Williams is on par with McLaren, i will try to complete the season and start a new one to see if there are any differences.

jajo240 updated Faster Williams Mod (Database Mod) with a new update entry:

Rebalanced Performance of all cars

hi guys, i'm back with another update, probably the last one.
In this update i fixed the performance of Williams (they were a little too fast), and changed other things in team balance so now the tiers should be like this:
Tier 1: Mercedes, Red Bull, Ferrari (didn't touch them) and Williams
Tier 2: McLaren, Force india (now they are almost equal)
Tier 3: Toro Rosso, (noticeable better than other Tier 3) Lotus and Sauber
Tier 4: Marussia and Caterham
Keep in mind that these are tiers when you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys, thanks for the 400+ downloads you are awesome :D, if you find any bug or any mistake (for example if you think that a driver or a car should be less/more fast) just write in this thread, so if others have the same problem i can get more informations and i will try to fix as soon as i can, but keep in mind that until monday i don't have my pc so i can't edit anything ;)

jajo240 updated Rebalanced Cars Performance with a new update entry:

Slighty changed drivers performance & tyre wear

Hi guys, i made very tiny update to drivers performance (slighty increased the performance of Rosberg and Massa) and tyre wear (reduced for Ferrari, Williams and Force India and increased for Lotus, according to the last race in Texas), if you came from version 2.0 you don't need to restart anything, just download and enjoy ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

beautiful mod, it would be nice to have more tire wear on all machines in order to have 2 pit stop almost all the races the 50% ........... is it possible?

beautiful mod, it would be nice to have more tire wear on all machines in order to have 2 pit stop almost all the races the 50% ........... is it possible?
And for your request i think that i not understand... Currently i'm racing at 50% and i always made 2 stops, even 3 in Austria :O_o:

Hi, i made a new little update to this mod, i changed the first driver of Williams and Red Bull so if you choose to drive one of them in career, you will replace Massa and Vettel instead of Bottas and Ricciardo (i don't know if i should so this even for McLaren, let me know if you prefer Button or Magnussen as your team mate). Unfortunately here in Italy has rained a lot and now my ADSL is down (in Italy doesn't rain much so when there is a lot of rain we aren't prepared :redface:) i hope to upload this update soon. Bye :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 422 39.7%