Resource icon

Misc Rebalanced Cars Performance 3.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
many mods like to distort reality leaving Vetel faster than Ricardo and the willians,

how is your mod?

My mod is accurate for the entire season, so Ricciardo is faster than Vettel, but Vettel is faster than Massa, probably soon or later i will make a version accurate for last races, where Williams is the fastest car after the Mercedes and Ferrari is on par (if not behind) with McLaren

jajo240 updated Rebalanced Cars Performance with a new update entry:

Added another version, with performance adjusted for last races

(all the following changes are in effect for the "Last Races Update" version, i did't change anything in other versions)

. Added a new version "Last Races Update" with a database made as closer as i can to last few races of 2014 championship, new tiers are: (in order of strenght)
. Tier 1: Mercedes, Williams, Red Bull
. Tier 2: McLaren, Ferrari, Force India
. Tier 3: Toro Rosso, Lotus, Sauber
. Tier 4: Marussia, Catherham
. Massa is way faster than before
. Button often beats Alonso and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this corrupt my game?
No, but if you don't create a new profile, the "database" part probably won't work as it should, anyway you can try, because if it doesn't work properly, you can put back the old database back.
The "cars" part, instead, will work without any problem :thumbsup:

No, but if you don't create a new profile, the "database" part probably won't work as it should, anyway you can try, because if it doesn't work properly, you can put back the old database back.
The "cars" part, instead, will work without any problem :thumbsup:
ty

Guys, i'm working to this mod to match 2015 season, for now i created these tiers (in order of strenght):
Tier 1: Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams
Tier 2: Red Bull, Toro Rosso, Sauber, Lotus
Tier 3: Force India, McLaren
Tier 4: Catheram, Marussia (i left them for now)
Tier 1 and Tier 3 are correct, in my opinion, but i'm having a lot of troubles in Tier 2, the Lotus showed a decent car, but both their drivers dnf, the Sauber finished in good positions, but after the race start has lost a lot of time from Vettel and Massa, so i guess that most of thier strenght derives from the new powerful Ferrari power unit, the Red Bull instead is for sure slower than last year, but i don't know how much, so i'm really confused about Tier 2. Plus in next races things may change, so i'll wait some time before post this update (probably a couple of races).
I left Catheram and Marussia, beacuse makes me really sad a nearly empty grid :( (but if you want i can easily delete them, probably i'll do two versions)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back