Reasonably priced car, take two.

I didn't like the way the other car was shaping up. So I used a model I had started on, but done nothing with.

Compact, Civic Sized sedan. 140ish HP from a N/A simple 1.7L 4cyl. It's got some normals issues at the rear, but I'm satisfied with the design.

urac7.jpg

urac.jpg

urac6.jpg

urac5.jpg

urac3.jpg

urac2.jpg

urac1.jpg

carne10.jpg

carne11.jpg

carne12.jpg

carne14.jpg

I tried to morph it into a coupe-convertible with a folding metal top, but I'm not too sure how successful it is. I took inspiration from the Silvia Varietta.

carne3.jpg

carne.jpg

carne1.jpg

carne2.jpg

carne4.jpg

HAHA it looks like it had abit of a Crash from the front...

when i first saw the post i thought someone made a mod for the game (car crash mod)

okok...

Wats so rude about 'HAHA it looks like it had abit of a Crash from the front...'

apart from the 'HAHA' sorry bout that
what you said is kind of like "HAHA you're ugly and fat"

yeah what you said is very rude if you're going to criticize maybe you should suggest what he should do to make it look better.

what you said is kind of like "HAHA your ugly and fat"

yeah what you said is very rude if your going to criticize maybe you should suggest what he should do to make it look better.

Grammar people...grammar... why do native English speakers keep confusing your with you're ?

About the reasonably priced car... I like the rear as it has hints of Laguna in it, but the front needs major remodeling.

Oh, I am deeply touched by the fact that you actually took your time out to search for my work on the net, and I would love for you all to review, as I, for one, won't be offended by criticism, it's your point of view, and whether I change anything or not, is my choice.

Which brings me to say, why on earth do you all get so defensive when a comment like that is made? I just stated my opinion, it looks like it had an accident from the front. Doesn't mean you have to give in to the comments and change anything, you can keep your own style and be proud of it, just means you'll have one less person downloading the model. Only an idiot (Harey) would compare that comment to saying "HAHA you're ugly and fat". Idiot.

And 2o6, you really need to chill out, I mean love for a model like that can make you blind, but you shouldn't just instantly jump to extremes and say stupid things like "Can we ban him?"

You guys get offended too easily. Grow up and calm down.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%