Rear camera for McLaren 720s GT3 (whistleblower39)

Misc Rear camera for McLaren 720s GT3 (whistleblower39) 2.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

Rear camera for McLaren 720s GT3 (whistleblower39) - Adds a rear view monitor to the McLaren 720s GT3

This download adds a Bosch DDU10 to the McLaren 720S GT3 from whistleblower39 on a per skin basis. Link to the car can be found here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-2290

Note:
  • Requires Content Manager Patch to work. I tested with the latest preview version (via x4fab Patreon) but it should work with any recent CSP version.
  • The DDU won't be visible in the show room.
  • Tinkering with the data...

Read more about this resource...

So i haven't seem do done that and when I did and repacked the data, the new data.acd is only 22kb compared to the 228 kb of the original data.acd.
1629439758286.png

And when I tried to race with it I ended up with this LOD list is missing error.
1629439813999.png

So how can i fix this?

So i haven't seem do done that and when I did and repacked the data, the new data.acd is only 22kb compared to the 228 kb of the original data.acd. View attachment 497030
And when I tried to race with it I ended up with this LOD list is missing error.View attachment 497031
So how can i fix this?

@VNRennsport Does this error also occur with the data unpacked? There's clearly something wrong with your packing process. Please try the re-packed data.acc attached, just rename the downloaded file to data.zip and extract to your mod folder.

Attachments

• data.zip.txt
    48.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
@VNRennsport Does this error also occur with the data unpacked? There's clearly something wrong with your packing process. Please try the re-packed data.acc attached, just rename the downloaded file to data.zip and extract to your mod folder.
This seems to have fixed my issue, and got the rear camera working. Thank you very much.
About the other question, no this also failed with unpacked data.
Also, RD doesn't allow editing or deleting reviews when an author have replied so I am unable to give it a 5 star so sorry for that.
I also suggest you to add the modified data.acd file and instruct other people to backup the original file so there is 1 less step and so they don't have the same problem as me.

olifaer updated Rear camera for McLaren 720s GT3 (whistleblower39) with a new update entry:

Included re-packed data.acd containing the modified mirrors.ini

This update now includes the modified data.acd that can be dropped into the mod folder eliminating the need for you to fiddle around with the unpacked files yourself. Please make a backup of your original data.acd before you copy/extract the files into the mod folder. I kept the mirrors.ini inside the _data folder for reference.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have a problem with the display. The image is divided into four triangles. I tried to post a screenshot but the file was too large.

Any idea what that might be?

Thanks!

edit:
3Z9gLzC.png

Last edited:
I have a problem with the display. The image is divided into four triangles. I tried to post a screenshot but the file was too large.

Any idea what that might be?

Thanks!

edit:
3Z9gLzC.png
Which CSP version are you using? I haven't updated CSP for ages, still on 0.1.80-preview346 and the mirrors work fine on my end.

Edit: I just updated to the latest CSP preview, no such problems either...

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing