Realteus ForceFeel, scam, don’t care enough or incompetent?

Well, after a month of no contact apart from a key for SimShaker Wheels that doesn’t work and they haven’t replied to my email about it I’m starting to get a feeling they’ve took my money and ran, that’s not a feeling you get with good customer service and quick replies to inquiries.

No idea if I’ll get a SimShaker key that works, no idea when or if I’ll receive the ForceFeel. Thinking of a refund soon if they don’t pull their finger out, it’s not much to ask, a new working key and a timescale update on when it will be shipped as I’ve had no information on that at all.

So, I’ve seen some people complaining online about no replies and waiting on the product, anyone here in the same boat and know how to get a refund as they don’t answer emails?

Feel like I might need to get trading standards or someone involved.

I purchased 18th January to get in before the 25th deadline for the first batch, #1517.
After nearly 4 weeks of no information, no pad being sent and reading nothing but problems with the pad and software that I opened a PayPal dispute.
10 days later I got my refund.
These guys appear either dodgy or incompetent or most probably both.

Upvote 0
Andre from SimShaker wheels (the dev) is a nice guy - they have a facebook group and he is a 'same day' reply guy. No idea about the pad side of things, but I got a licensing issue sorted in about 10 minutes recently...

https://www.facebook.com/simshaker.wheels/

You can message him in realtime too.

I use the software for SimVibe style control of a Buttkicker 2.0 though...

Upvote 0
I bought one too but not tried the key before complete win reinstall. So when i´m reading this, i will try it in the evening and let you know.

Speaking about paypal dispute, how it works? I have similar problem with simquip.net. Few weeks and no answers on emails etc.

Upvote 0
The OP says his SimShaker key isn't working.

The Realteus ForceFeel uses SimShaker to work via USB just like those previous devices, Realteus have a deal with Andre for keys and support of the ForceFeel, unfortunately he doesn’t want anything to do with this and just pushes you towards Realteus but they don’t answer emails.

Upvote 0
I purchased 18th January to get in before the 25th deadline for the first batch, #1517.
After nearly 4 weeks of no information, no pad being sent and reading nothing but problems with the pad and software that I opened a PayPal dispute.
10 days later I got my refund.
These guys appear either dodgy or incompetent or most probably both.

What problems with the pad hardware did you read about?

I paid by card so not so easy as PayPal.

Upvote 0
i tried and my key is not working. As i´m from CZ like the realteus, i will try to call them on monday and solve this problem anyhow. In best case it could some stupid thing like not synced database because pads were not sent already. Let´s hope.

Upvote 0
Pad hardware includes wrongly wired motors etc.
Software keys apparently are useless.
Check out posts/community on Facebook.
Makes you want to run.
You paid cash, oh dear.
PayPal dispute was handled very well by PayPal. They act as mediator between you and business. Told them the facts. They investigate and keep you informed via a timeline. Excellent.

Upvote 0
Pad hardware includes wrongly wired motors etc.
Software keys apparently are useless.
Check out posts/community on Facebook.
Makes you want to run.
You paid cash, oh dear.
PayPal dispute was handled very well by PayPal. They act as mediator between you and business. Told them the facts. They investigate and keep you informed via a timeline. Excellent.

Cash no, credit card.

Upvote 0
Odd situation indeed as this looked promising.

Speculation only, but does it appear they have attempted to do a deal with Andre for his software in gaining keys. Maybe they didn't follow through with payment or whatever they themselves agreed. As why then would the keys not work and Andre take nothing to do with it.

Since then it appears SimHub was reported as supporting this hardware.

So guys, if you have it please confirm it works with Sim Hub and not SSW.
Still however no excuse for a company to treat customers with no responses whatsoever.

Upvote 0
Well I finally got an email.

“Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for the delay in response.

We are starting the next production of the Realteus ForceFeel in this month. The complete product consists of several suppliers. Therefore the final completion of ForceFeel products is expected for April, with the delivery to our warehouse during the May (10-15.5.), where we will dispatch the current pre-orders.

We do all the software keys activation manually. Your license code (*****************) should be available for your activation now.”

Just checked and my key does now activate, why it’s done this way where they give out keys but don’t activate them I don’t know, I know it says on the website they can revoke them so might end up having to buy a key down the road anyway.

So, May for delivery, maybe, considering some have been waiting a very long time and not received the hardware, I’m still very sceptical of it happening.

Upvote 0
I was a crowdsource funder back in March of last year and I did not receive my seat until less than a month ago. Back when I bought the seat pad they still called themselves Gamertrix until they re branded as realteus. I was promised both the simshaker wheel and wings for the delay. Still after almost a month have not received a reply nor a key for either software. I would avoid these people as it seems like they are going under. I intend to do a chargeback on my credit card as the business has gone afk in regards to customer support.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, when you open their web, on the top is red strip with text that says: "PRE-ORDER THE...... (MAY 2019 BATCH). I can´t understand why are you angry about that. The keys are different thing. But if you have your licences connected to email adress, you need to activate it when it is sold. For me it would be okay even if they activate it when the product is shipped. But this information must be written somewhere to prevent this situations.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 371 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing