Realteus Forcefeel - How is it today ?

Realteus had plenty of problems and copped lotsa flak from unhappy customers early on. I always thought the product sounded pretty good though. So I am wondering does anyone have recent experience, say last 2 to 3 months, of buying the ForceFeel and is it good and has the customer support improved. There were some quality and comfort issues early on, straps falling off and lack of padding on the transducers, so I am hoping that is improved before ordering one.

I already know & have read of many people upset with this company so do not need a rehash of all that here, thanks. Just like to hear some latest opinions of more recent purchases, good bad or ugly ! ;)

Realteus had plenty of problems and copped lotsa flak from unhappy customers early on. I always thought the product sounded pretty good though. So I am wondering does anyone have recent experience, say last 2 to 3 months, of buying the ForceFeel and is it good and has the customer support improved. There were some quality and comfort issues early on, straps falling off and lack of padding on the transducers, so I am hoping that is improved before ordering one.

I already know & have read of many people upset with this company so do not need a rehash of all that here, thanks. Just like to hear some latest opinions of more recent purchases, good bad or ugly ! ;)

Instead of thinking to buy from Realteus, that we know have a customer problem. Buy the product from André instead, same thing, small vibrators. And also AMAZING customer service!

https://andres.shop/

I really recommend his products!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply and I originally considered that seat before learning of the Realteus model. But I think it only has 6 tactile motors rather than 8 and it costs more. Also the 901 advertised is an older model I think. Can you point to any good reviews with sim racing titles ?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply and I originally considered that seat before learning of the Realteus model. But I think it only has 6 tactile motors rather than 8 and it costs more. Also the 901 advertised is an older model I think. Can you point to any good reviews with sim racing titles ?

Oh, I see.. I don’t know how the 6 motor model compares with the one I have. I have 8 motors in mine.
Sorry I haven’t noticed that Andre just sels the 601.

Here is a 908 review

Sorry I couldn’t be to more help.

Upvote 0
I bought a 908, the one with 8 motors, from @=Andre= 2 month ago, I got a great service, fantastic support, even on Sunday, quick delivery.
The seat looks, feel and works great. I cannot drive without it anymore. I highly recommend it.
Best tactile bang for the buck available.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies I might look more into it and 8 motors would be better but still the price with shipping to Australia I imagine is pretty high.

Upvote 0
Still waiting...support is unreachable..I think I joined the hundreds? That have been scammed..after watching Barry Rowland's YouTube video I thought was a good product and a real company...stay far away..I'm out over $300 Canadian ...

Upvote 0
Yeah definitely not buying this and the other guy does not reply so giving him a wide pass as well. It is a shame as this product would sell well if it was properly supported.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing