really need help (Location Common v1.0e missing, invalid or damaged)

hello guys
This is my first post,i recently brought rfactor 2,when i try to launch the SP from core,i get (
Location Common v1.0e missing, invalid or damaged) plz help cos this is my first time in any racing sim and it will a waste of money:(,so plz help me Untitled.png

hello guys
This is my first post,i recently brought rfactor 2,when i try to launch the SP from core,i get (
Location Common v1.0e missing, invalid or damaged) plz help cos this is my first time in any racing sim and it will a waste of money:(,so plz help meView attachment 53510
Hi,

You can't launch rfactor 2 from the core folder. You need to launch rfactor 2 using the "Launch rFactor.exe" which you will find in your rfactor 2 folder. If you still get an error running the game from the launcher I would suggest uninstalling rfactor 2 and then re installing it.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Reinstall should not be needed.
Start the launcher via the install folder ( install, not core) That should work. Make a shortcut on your desktop for it.
You also need to access the mod manager. Same story, do NOT do that via the core folder. Start it from the launcher.

Use the launcher. It's there for a reason :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%