F1 2015 Really Loud Wind Sound

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
As the title says in any fov the wind sound is very loud i tried all kinds of things in the audio options but they made no difference . Anybody else think that the wind sound is too loud ? And yes i know these engine are not as noisy as in 2013 , but still !

Sorry but I couldn't resist ......... ;) :whistling:

Setlers_Wind_Eze_Gel_Caps_20x.jpg

..... it's been a busy day

Sorry, I haven't had a real chance to race.

I did a little TT yesterday, and a 5 lap race. I was concentrating on getting my wheel setup, and tweaking the force feedback. I can't say that a noticed any sort of wind problem when I was on track

I keep meaning to race tonight ....... but the my email server went down, and I have just spent the past hour or so with tech support :rolleyes:

Then I've got to keep an eye on these forums ........ a fun day :)

Found it and deleded it but it had no effect . But thanks for the tip ! Does anyone else think the wind sound it too lound or is it just me ? One way i can reduce it is by going from 6 chanel direct to stereo x 2 .

I just did a 25% race mate, definitely no problem for me either.

I know what you are talking about. I noticed this especially since I drive using cockpit view and there's no wind in that view. A few times I've cycled out of cockpit view by mistake and I hear the loud wind noise in all views. Sometimes is stays on when I go back into cockpit view.
The opposite almost occurs in another Codemasters game, GRID Autosport, where if you lose your side window or windscreen, you can hear loud wind rushing past, but as soon as you use the "look behind" button, the wind disappears! Don't think they've quite got this wind thing nailed down!

That's good point @Richard Alexander , do you drive using the T-Cam @bporion ? That could be the issue, and they need to tone the wind down a bit in that view. I only use cockpit view, so perhaps that's why I can't confirm the noise

I think that in F1 2013 there was quite a wind noise when the DRS was opened. It annoyed some people, I liked it as it was an easy confirmation that it was actually open.

I was actually quite surprised by the lack of noise in cockpit view the first time I went into it. It's really quiet this year. Almost a muffled feeling. I was hoping it'd be a bit louder but perhaps they are trying to simulate a padded helmet? I understand you wouldn't have a loud engine blasting you in the face like you would if you were in chase-cam but still...

Ok !! Found a solution , in game menu , output device , stereo speakers . But i now leave my speakers at 6 chanel direct and leave the center speaker on , now its great + i can hear my race engeneer totaly clearly for the first time !!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 322 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 281 13.5%