Resource icon

Plugins Realistic SweetFX + ReShade 0.6 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
ABru submitted a new resource:

Realistic SweetFX + ReShade 0.5 - Realistic looking SweetFX and ReShade settings

SweetFX and ReShade v0.5
Creates a much more realistic image by injecting much more blue into the image, increasing the sharpness, making the picture more vibrant and changing how blacks are displayed to make the image look much better in general.

Important
  • Next to no FPS loss
  • Installation instructions supplied in .zip
  • Scroll lock or pause (depending on user) turns...

Read more about this resource...

@Stan Marlow I'm not 100% this will work but I think it will.

1) Rename this d3d9.dll to d3d9_Reshade.dll
2) Open rFactor2\Plugins\TrackMap\TrackMapPlugin.ini
3) Change line 2 from OriginalD3D9Dll=DEFAULT to OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_Reshade.dll
4) Save and see if it works

Any progress on fixing this to work with the Track Map as i really love your Reshade but i also love the Track Map to give me all my race data!

I tried the TM workaround, but the proxy won't load when I rename and point to it with trackmapplugin.ini. I can get it to load briefly by adding the #define external_d3d9_wrapper = d3d9tm.dll option to sweetfx_settings, but it unloads (sweetfx loads successfully) before I get to the garage menu. I'm not sure why not working for me. Using TM 0.96.
Any help appreciated...

Can't seem to get this to work at all. Copied all the files in the 32bit folder over to Bin32 but still no joy. Tried pressing scroll lock and pause break but can see no visible difference. Is there something I am missing?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%